Picture by wheatfields
The 10 most complained about providers in the country are, according to the figures (and with different divisions of the same company combined, something the TIO doesn’t do in its own chart):
- Telstra (combined) (73,575 complaints)
- Optus (combined) (20,182 complaints)
- Vodafone (combined) (16,994 complaints)
- AAPT (4,355 complaints)
- Virgin Mobile (3,633 complaints)
- Soul (2,647 complaints)
- Dodo (2,578 complaints)
- TPG (2,485 complaints)
- Primus (1,916 complaints)
- Gotalk (1,082 complaints)
As ever, it’s no surprise that Telstra, Optus and Vodafone get the most complaints — they’re the three largest providers. What sticks out, as ever, is the appearance of Dodo, whose volume of complaints seems out of all proportion to its market presence. Dodo has also gotten into trouble for inappropriate telemarketing in the past.
What issues bug you most at your ISP? Get it off your chest in the comments.
Complaint statistics [TIO]