Two weeks after releasing iTunes 9, Apple has pushed out a small update to iTunes in the form of iTunes 9.0.1. The update addresses several bugs and improvements, but doesn't offer any significant updates (not surprising considering iTunes 9 just came out). Fixes include:
- Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
- Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
- Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
- Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
- Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player.
- Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
- Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.
So while the update doesn't address any of the items in our iTunes wishlist, iTunes users should definitely grab it when you get a chance.