If music is part of your everyday work routine, workouts, or commute, stuffing your player full of tunes and hitting shuffle just won’t cut it. Scan these 10 tips for improving and expanding your music playlists.
Photo by Fey the Ferocious Feyrannosaur.
8. Pick good music for working/studying
6. Share music with friends and coworkers
5. Grab music outside your country restrictions
4. Grab the music you’re streaming
2. Tag your tunes the right way
Those are geeky suggestions, anyways, about how to give your regular listening material a boost. What have you done to improve your auditory organisation? Tell us about it in the comments.