- Grenades – Each grenade launches a specific application. I currently have them set to, from left to right, Pidgin, Steam, Foobar and Firefox.
- Power Drainer – Opens a Shutdown menu. You can choose Shutdown, Restart, and Sleep
- Health Bar – Displays current track progress, with artist and title above it.
- Battle Rifle and Ammo Count – Displays current unread message count from Gmail and the Battlerifle opens Gmail.
- Ammo Clip – Top clip is download traffic; bottom clip is upload traffic.
- Radar – As of now, all this does is download and save an image for the local radar from Weather Underground. I’m currently editing a GIMP script which will automatically crop and edit the picture to display properly upon download. What you see here is the intended look. It also displays the current temperature.
- Time and Game Type – Display current time and date.
- Blue Score and Red Score – Display current CPU and RAM usage.
- Player Callsigns – These behave just like my TweetScanner skin.
- Battlerifle Ammo Count – Displays current battery status; it displays 0 in this picture because I’m using my desktop which is not on a battery.
- Also, the visor outline is done in Rainmeter as well.
The result is refreshingly, impressively unique. Great job, rykennedyan!
Halo HUD [Flickr]