The gadgets you love don’t always love you back—at least when it comes to battery life. But you can get more from your laptop, your iPod, your phone, and other devices with these 10 techniques.
Photo by conskeptical.
9. Keep your iPod “held” and updated
6. Watch movies from hard drives, not DVDs
4. Stash your gadgets out of your pockets
3. Get long-term battery life
2. Make your system smarter with power
1. Recalibrate a laptop battery to regain life
How do you get more power from your battery-powered gadgets? Whether it’s a laptop, a phone, or something we haven’t covered here, tell us (and link the how-tos) in the comments!