Looking for something to occupy the young 'uns over Easter, or some last-minute gift ideas that won't expand your waistline? Check out these Lifehacker Easter classics.
- For a nifty Easter breakfast, make science your ally as you cook the perfect boiled egg
- If scrambled eggs are more your scene, get some hints from Gordon Ramsay on how to prepare them
- Gather up any plastic eggs left around the house post-gorging and build a wind speed measuring device
- Rustle up some multi-coloured tea eggs with stuff you've already got lying around the kitchen
- And if all that sounds too crafty or culinary, get back to the PC and try out our Top 10 Software Easter Eggs