Kick off your Lifehacker Monday by making sure you didn't miss any of the biggest posts from last week:
- Making The Most Of Free Wi-Fi At McDonald's
"McDonald's rollout of free Wi-Fi offers a useful on-the-road option if you need connectivity in a hurry, but there's some catches to be aware of."
- Six Words You Should Drop From Your Resume
Whether you're polishing your resume because you've been laid off or you just like to be prepared, weblog Squawkfox suggests six words you should banish from your curriculum vitae.
- Google Calendar Desktop Gadget Released (Cross-Platform)
Google Desktop's gadgets are looking more helpful these days, with the addition of an official Google Calendar gadget that puts your appointments at your fingertips.
- Minimising The Risk Of Credit Card Fraud
"New figures show credit card fraud is getting worse for Australians — but also provide some handy reminders on how to reduce the chances of your card details getting ripped off."
- Use Your Playstation Portable As An Additional Windows Monitor
Windows only: If you're on the look out for a new trick to teach your PSP, using it as supplemental monitor for your Windows rig is pretty sweet trick indeed.
- Aussies Happy Enough To Put Up WIth In-Flight Mobile Calls
"A survey of 500-odd Aussies by Microsoft found that 53% were in favour of allowing in-flight calls."
- Ad-Aware Updates, Boasts 10 Years Of Malware Protection (Windows)
Popular malware-detection app Ad-Aware is celebrating its 10th year of computer crimefighting by releasing a new and improved Anniversary Edition. Here's what you can expect from the new release.
- Rouxbe Has Seriously Impressive Cooking Videos
Website Rouxbe breaks down high-quality instructional cooking videos into separate steps, teaching the basic skills you need to be a great cook.
- UrlbarExt Adds Super Powers To The Awesome Bar (Firefox)
Firefox extension UrlbarExt adds 7 new buttons to the Awesome bar with a wide range of genuinely useful functionality to power up your browsing experience.
- Gizmo Drive Mounts ISO, BIN And VHD Disk Images (Windows)
Free application Gizmo Drive mounts almost any virtual hard drive you can throw at it, including ISO, BIN, CUE, and the new virtual hard drive (VHD) images supported in Windows 7.