When you're not busy overloading on Christmas shopping and chilling out, spend some quality time with your PC and try out these tips from the past week:
- Make yourself an iPhone dock out of cardboard (or jailbreak your new 2.2 firmware if you don't feel like messing with cardboard)
- Annoyed by Google's new SearchWiki buttons? Get rid of them!
- Tweak your system and pretend you're running Windows 7
- Check out some web sites to help sort the pre-Christmas finances
- Curl up and read a free ebook