- 10 tips for finding rental accommodation easily Even in a competitive rental market you can make househunting a lot easier for yourself by following a few simple steps. I just rented a lovely house in a popular inner city suburb of Sydney for less than I expected to pay - and it only took me two days of looking at houses. Here's how I did it.
- De-Pixelize Your Images with VectorMagic "Web site VectorMagic turns virtually any image into vector art that can be resized as much as you want without any nasty pixelation—perfect for creating your scanned signature, for example."
- Save Time and Paper with a Scanned Signature "At one point or another, we've all gone through the print-sign-fax dance to return a signed document, but the Productivity501 weblog details how to create a high quality scanned signature that you can quickly insert in a document so you can save yourself time and paper."
- Remote Control Leopard with TightVNC (Mac) "With VNC built right into Leopard, you can remote control your Mac from any other Mac via iChat or the Screen Sharing client—OR any PC using the right VNC client. "
- Turn Your Old PC into a Webapp Monster with gOS "If you've got an extra PC gathering dust, gOS is not only a worthy operating system for a cheap PC from Wal-Mart; it's also an excellent (and free) way to repurpose your old PC."
- Change a Broken Bulb with a Potato "In short, you just cut a potato in half and stick the flat end of one of the halves into the socket and unscrew. "
- Avoid Recipe Disasters Through Preparation "In his latest book, Ruhlman offers some tips for us non-chefs on how to save time and avoid disaster by reading closely and getting ahead."
This Week's How To's
Trending Stories Right Now
After two long years cast adrift in the wilderness, Rick And Morty fanatics finally have a new season to sink their teeth into. This week, the cult animated sitcom officially returns to U.S. cable channel Adult Swim... but what about Down Under? Here are all the ways you can stream Rick And Morty Season 4 in Australia.
Launched last month, Google’s Pixel 4 came packed with a ton of new features, like face unlock, a rear-facing telephoto lens, and the ability to take astrophotography. Are these enough to put the Pixel on the top of your shopping list when Black Friday arrives in a few weeks? Let’s take a quick look at how the Pixel 4 stacks up against the hottest devices from Samsung, Apple, and everyone else.