- Is there a way to set the keyboard character repeat rate to zero in Windows?
- What is a good external HD option for around $100 that focuses on reliability and capacity?
- How can I accept the tardiness of those around me?
- What book writing software exists for Max OS X?
- Is there anyway to remove the same password (which I have) from multiple PDFs at once?
Ask MetaFilter Roundup
Trending Stories Right Now
I read an email the other day that contained this bummer of a statement. "Cigarettes are the only legal consumer product that, when used as intended, will kill half of all long-term users." It's not news, but it's true.
Since it launched in 2015, the Australian version of Netflix has been adding a steady stream of content each month. While the selection of movies and TV shows is getting better, it still pales in comparison to the US version due to national licencing deals. Here's how to get the whole US catalogue in Australia - without getting slugged by the exchange rate.