- What is the best way to unite an existing (real world) community using Facebook?
- How can I sort images into folders based on their names using Applescript?
- What media players have decent keyboard shortcuts, don't mess up wmv files when fast-forwarding, and can be set as transparent?
- How do I re-activate my Mac's dialog box keyboard shortcuts feature?
- Does it sound like I have adult ADD?
Ask MetaFilter Roundup
Trending Stories Right Now
Australia might not be renowned for its prowess in winter sports - we live on a bloody dry continent, don't we mate? - but we've got a strong contingent at this year's Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea. Our prospects look pretty good, and there's always the chance one of our athletes pulls a Stephen Bradbury, too. If you want to watch live, online and free throughout the Winter Olympics, then we've got you covered.
Yesterday, Google made a few changes to the way Image Search works, the biggest tweak being the removal of the "View Image" button they would take you straight to the image's URL. Now, all you'll see is "Visit", which navigates to the page on which the image appears. So, why did Google do this? A legal settlement with Getty Images basically.