- Can I set iCal to repeat to-dos at regular intervals?
- How can I deal with my company's new "no headphones" policy?
- What can I do to fix my router if someone else's Wi-Fi network is interfering with mine?
- How can I get into better shape when I'm starting from absolute zero fitness?
- Does anyone have suggestions for a killer ultraportable laptop?
Ask MetaFilter Roundup
Trending Stories Right Now
If you eat to improve your health, here are five foods to put in your supermarket trolley every week. All pack a proven punch in terms of health gains if you have them regularly.
Changing up your hairstyle is fun, and if you’ve never seen yourself with short hair, you might be wondering what you look like with a cute bob. Sure, there are plenty of apps that will help you visualize it, but as it turns out, there’s an even easier, low-tech way to figure it out: following the 2.25 inch rule.