- Don't trash broken stuff; send it back"Rather than just sending your broken stuff to a landfill, pack it up and ship it back to the manufacturer with a letter asking for a new one. You will be amazed by the results."
- Technophilia: 15 ways to get more out of Pandora"I've got 15 ways to get better music - and better performance - out of Pandora."
- Control spending with the 30-day rule"For the next thirty days, think whether you really want the item, but do not buy it."
- Geek to Live: Get local copies of your online research (del.icio.us, digg or Google Notebook)"Sure, storing your data on the web is great for from-any-online-computer access, but in an age of cheap, enormous hard drives and powerful desktop search, why not replicate the data you keep on the web to your computer?"
- Geek to Live: Improve your web site with Google Analytics"I've tried practically every free web site stats analyser under the sun - and none has come close to the utility, richness and depth of Google Analytics."
- Hack Attack: Side-by-side Windows and Mac OS with Parallels"Using the previously-mentioned virtual machine software, Parallels Desktop for Mac ($US79.99), you can run Mac OS X and Windows (XP, Vista, you name it) side-by-side."
- How to create the grunge effect with Photoshop"Veerle's blog offers a helpful tutorial on creating a grunge look in an image in Photoshop..."
- Hack Attack: Get more from Google Desktop"I love Google Desktop as a desktop search app, but I'm more interested in it as an application launcher first and search tool second."
One Year Ago on Lifehacker
Trending Stories Right Now
Disney+ is just days from launching in Australia and its looking set to seriously shake up the local streaming scene. But some in other countries have complained of the service not working on specific devices. Here are the devices confirmed to be able to stream all your Disney classics and soon-to-be faves.
After two long years cast adrift in the wilderness, Rick And Morty fanatics finally have a new season to sink their teeth into. This week, the cult animated sitcom officially returns to U.S. cable channel Adult Swim... but what about Down Under? Here are all the ways you can stream Rick And Morty Season 4 in Australia.