- Remote Control Your Computer with Your iPhoneSt3v3 says: "I've been able to do all this for free on my Windows phone since over a year..."
- Yahoo Mail Innovates, Gmail StagnatesBillhelm says: "I still cannot figure out why Gmail can't add more to its contact manager..."
- Get 32 AA Batteries from a Single 6 Volt BatteryThe How-To Geek says: "That's one of the most useful tips ever featured on Lifehacker... heading to store..."
- Why You Shouldn't Send That Angry EmailDaveed says: "Another rather self-evident advice, do not send the angry drunk email."
- Top 10 Firefox Extension-free Tabbed Browsing TechniquesUltranoob says: "Yet another reason to love Firefox..."
- Check for Bad Neighbors Before You Move with RottenNeighborBelBivDevolkswagen says: "I'm actually rather surprised that my and my roommates and I didn't make this map...then again, there's plenty of time to be added."
- Laptop or Desktop Computer?ejcdke says: "I was desktop only for many many years. I was worried about getting a laptop... [but]now that I have one, I would never go back.
- Send Documents as PDF Rather Than FaxMarksman7328 says: "Fax needs to die. Nobody uses a typewriter anymore, so why should anybody not have an e-mail."
Best Comment Thread Roundup
Trending Stories Right Now
Petrol is getting too expensive - and according to the experts, prices are only going to get worse. Instead of reverting to the horse-and-cart, here are a handful of simple bowser strategies that will help to keep petrol prices more manageable.
If you haven't been watching Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams on Aussie streaming service Stan, you're missing out. For those who missed the memo, this sci-fi anthology show is based on ten short stories by visionary author Philip K. Dick, the man whose words inspired the cinematic brilliance of Blade Runner, Total Recall, A Scanner Darkly and Minority Report. Of course, even if you're already on board the Dick train, you can never have too much science fiction! Here are ten of the finest Sci-fi television shows you should be watching right now.