- Remote Control Your Computer with Your iPhoneSt3v3 says: "I've been able to do all this for free on my Windows phone since over a year..."
- Yahoo Mail Innovates, Gmail StagnatesBillhelm says: "I still cannot figure out why Gmail can't add more to its contact manager..."
- Get 32 AA Batteries from a Single 6 Volt BatteryThe How-To Geek says: "That's one of the most useful tips ever featured on Lifehacker... heading to store..."
- Why You Shouldn't Send That Angry EmailDaveed says: "Another rather self-evident advice, do not send the angry drunk email."
- Top 10 Firefox Extension-free Tabbed Browsing TechniquesUltranoob says: "Yet another reason to love Firefox..."
- Check for Bad Neighbors Before You Move with RottenNeighborBelBivDevolkswagen says: "I'm actually rather surprised that my and my roommates and I didn't make this map...then again, there's plenty of time to be added."
- Laptop or Desktop Computer?ejcdke says: "I was desktop only for many many years. I was worried about getting a laptop... [but]now that I have one, I would never go back.
- Send Documents as PDF Rather Than FaxMarksman7328 says: "Fax needs to die. Nobody uses a typewriter anymore, so why should anybody not have an e-mail."
Best Comment Thread Roundup
Trending Stories Right Now
Disney+ is just days from launching in Australia and its looking set to seriously shake up the local streaming scene. But some in other countries have complained of the service not working on specific devices. Here are the devices confirmed to be able to stream all your Disney classics and soon-to-be faves.
After two long years cast adrift in the wilderness, Rick And Morty fanatics finally have a new season to sink their teeth into. This week, the cult animated sitcom officially returns to U.S. cable channel Adult Swim... but what about Down Under? Here are all the ways you can stream Rick And Morty Season 4 in Australia.