- Run Multiple Versions of One Programjunkan says: "This is wonderful! Will try this out."
- Forty Free Alternatives to Windows Applicationsrich bradshaw says: "More people need to know about these applications."
- Are You On Autopilot?riazm says: "Does anyone else want to strangle themselves when they read about self improvement?"
- Make Fast Food More NutritiousDJHeath says: "The easiest way to be more healthy with fast food places is to not go in them in the first place."
- Build Your Virtual Library Online with Google Book SearchConnieH says: "I adore the functionality of LibraryThing and the ease of which it lets me sort and tag my books — and I say this as a professional database developer who knows just how hard good design can be!"
Best Comment Thread Roundup
Trending Stories Right Now
Cast your eyes on this promotional image for the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. They look lovely, don't they? If you haven't been keeping abreast of iPhone news, you would be forgiven for thinking these phones boast full-screen, bezel-free displays. In reality, both models come equipped with an obtrusive notch. This can only mean one of two things. either Apple is ashamed of the notch, or it is deliberately trying to mislead consumers.
Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. (AKA every office jerk's favourite day of the year.) If you're sick of hearing multiple exclamations of "shiver me timbers", "matey" and "arrrrr!", you need to take matters into your own hands. Here are some methods to kill vernacular piracy dead.