- Run Multiple Versions of One Programjunkan says: "This is wonderful! Will try this out."
- Forty Free Alternatives to Windows Applicationsrich bradshaw says: "More people need to know about these applications."
- Are You On Autopilot?riazm says: "Does anyone else want to strangle themselves when they read about self improvement?"
- Make Fast Food More NutritiousDJHeath says: "The easiest way to be more healthy with fast food places is to not go in them in the first place."
- Build Your Virtual Library Online with Google Book SearchConnieH says: "I adore the functionality of LibraryThing and the ease of which it lets me sort and tag my books — and I say this as a professional database developer who knows just how hard good design can be!"
Best Comment Thread Roundup
Trending Stories Right Now
There are currently four main streaming services in Australia: Netflix, Stan, Foxtel Now and Amazon Prime Video. There's also Apple TV+ and - in a few short days - Disney Plus. But that's not all. In addition to all of the above, there are smaller, more niche services like Hayu, 10 All Access and YouTube Premium - all of which contain original programming you can't watch anywhere else.
This week, Disney gave Australians a taste of the content that will be coming to its streaming service, Disney+. It will be available on November 19 and it's bound to shake up Australia's streaming scene in a big way. Here's everything you need to know, including how much it will cost Aussie subscribers.