- Top 10 Free Wallpaper, Fonts and Icon Sources"Spicing up your computer desktop or documents is a cinch with the right fonts, wallpaper or icon set - but finding the best ones isn't an easy task."
- Top 10 PDF Tricks"The PDF file format is one of the best ways to publish, save and exchange well-formatted documents that will look exactly the same regardless of the device or computer you open them on."
- Top 10 Firefox features that don't require extensions"Rather than pointing you toward a handful of extensions, we're highlighting the top 10 productivity-boosting Firefox features that don't require an extension."
- Top 10 Gnome Desktop Tweaks"The desktop environment for many Linux users, Gnome, is fast, organised and very easy to learn."
- Top 10 Clipboard Tricks"One of the greatest features the point and click interface brought to personal computers is the clipboard - that invisible, temporary shelf you use more times per day than Google."
The Top 10 Roundup
Trending Stories Right Now
What I wanted to know was simple: how to drive a manual without breaking it, since repairs are expensive. I got a lot of different answers from a lot of different people — some of it seemed to make sense, some didn’t. So I called up a rally champion and got the definitive word on what will blow up your car in the space of an afternoon, and what will keep it running just about forever.
Everyone who eats chicken loves a boneless, skinless thigh. Juicy, tender, and well suited to everything from flash-frying to slow braising, they’re the perfect cut for just about any recipe. But all this is common knowledge by now, which means boneless thighs aren’t the budget-friendly hack they were even a few years ago.