Top Stories Small Business & Startups
- How To Know When It's Time To Quit A Side Gig
- Will 'Pay Freeze Or Sacking' Soon Be The Norm?
- Myer CEO Makes At Least 10 Times More An Hour Than His Staff
- Are Aussie CEOs Getting Massively Higher Wages Than The Rest Of Us?
- Why You Shouldn't Take Twitter Follower Numbers At Face Value
- Nearly 60% Of Gen Y Professionals Think They're Entrepreneurs
Hi Lifehacker, I’m a teenager and I want to start up an online retail business right after school finishes. I have 2000 dollars saved up now, and really don’t want to go to university, as that would just put me in debt even more. How do you reckon I could start with $2000 and barely any online experience? Thanks, Entrepreneurial Endeavour