Top Stories Small Business
- What Pie Face's Collapse Can Teach Other Small Businesses
- 10 Key Lessons On How To Enhance Your Business
- Growing Your Small Business: The Checklist
- Five Sites Every Small Business Should Bookmark
- Tips From Tech Startups On How To Grow Your Small Business
- Coke's New Cans: Proof That Nothing In Business Should Be Sacred
If you’ve passed the soft drink aisle in your local supermarket in recent days, you may have noticed that Coca-Cola’s iconic red can has received several face lifts. For the rest of the summer, you will be able to get the can in blue, lime green, pink, purple and orange varieties. This is obviously a blatant gimmick to sell more units; much like last year’s “Share a Coke” campaign. However, we also think it can teach small business owners a valuable lesson when it comes to innovation in the face of tradition.