Top Stories Small Business
- Should You Turn Your Hobby Into A Business? Five Questions To Ask
- Building Your Business: The Complete Guide
- Managing Your Business Finances For Growth
- Share Your Wisdom: Our Guide To Business Forums
- Solve Problems Like An Entrepreneur By Focusing On The Process
- How To Minimise Waste In Business Tech
A new small business survey conducted by Seagate Australia has painted a pretty bleak picture of the nation’s backup practices — or lack thereof. According to Seagate’s research, nearly half of small businesses have lost work due to not backing up effectively, resulting in revenue losses of up to 10 percent. The following infographic maps out the damage.
Don’t believe everything you read. Or hear time and again, even from really smart people. That goes double for some of the business “truths” we’ve all heard many times. If you’re thinking of starting your own business, take a step back and consider what advice you should ignore.