Top Stories Small Business & Startups
- Nine Ways To Improve Small Business Cashflow
- How To Use Social Media To Grow Your New Business
- An Experienced Freelancer's Guide To Finding Clients
- How I Left Google To Start My Own Consulting Business
- How Long Do You Have To Keep Business Tax Records?
- Five Things I Learnt In My First Year Of Entrepreneurship
The battle for affordable pizza between Pizza Hut and Domino’s took an interesting turn last week, with 80 Pizza Hut franchisees lodging an injunction against the parent company’s “$4.95 pizza” promotion. While the Federal Court rejected the injunction, it does present an interesting question: is there such a thing as a pizza that’s too cheap?
Changes to tax rules for 2014/2015 aren’t as extensive as in previous years, in part because many proposed changes won’t be possible until the shift in control of the Senate which won’t happen until the new financial year begins. One switch business owners do need to be aware of now? New SuperStream systems for tracking superannuation contributions.