Top Stories Small Business
- Five Warning Signs That A Business Is Failing
- How I Succeeded: OneShift's Gen George
- Lessons In Management From Qantas And Myer
- What Will Happen To Coles And Woolworths In 2015?
- Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Small Business Advice
- How To Hire A Developer To Build An App For Your Small Business
It’s not uncommon to see mountains of receipts piled up in the back offices of small businesses around Australia. That doesn’t even include the dozens or hundreds of receipts your employees could be hoarding in their wallets and desks, accounting for items they have purchased themselves or on a company credit card.