Top Stories Security
- How To Protect Yourself Against Cyberattack: Four Safety Essentials
- Firefox, Chrome Now Consider Kickass Torrents An Unsafe Website
- Choice Shonky Awards: The Worst Australian Products Of 2015
- How To Skip The Line And Manually Update Your Nexus Device
- How To Block All The Companies Tracking You On Facebook
- What Windows 10's 'Privacy Nightmare' Settings Actually Do
Whether you’re trying to catch an intruder or give someone a good scare, you can build this simple tripwire alarm in only a few minutes.
Mac: Gatekeeper is a great feature in OS X that prevents applications from unidentified developers from opening up, which helps keep malware off your computer. Advanced users don’t really need it though, but when you turn it off, it reenables itself after 30 days. Thankfully Terminal can solve this problem.