Top Stories Productivity
- How To Motivate Yourself By Living Your Life Like A Movie
- The Theory Of Cumulative Stress: How To Recover When Stress Builds Up
- Five Ways To Bounce Back From A Horrible Day
- What Scientists Can Learn From Pseudoscience
- How To Unlock Hidden Settings In Your Favourite Software
- Note 4 Roadtrip: How To Work Using Only A Smartphone
A few weeks ago, I wrote about Chrome’s signed distance field setting for fonts and how it seemed to be the cause of a memory blowout in the browser’s GPU process. Unfortunately, the issue was not related to the SDF feature and in fact is a known bug that was introduce a few versions ago.
Kali is a great tool for testing the security of your network and the operating system works on just about everything that can run Linux. That includes the Raspberry Pi. What’s even better is a new distribution that brings along support for a touchscreen.
It’s important to find the cause of your procrastination, but it’s equally important to identify all of the aspects of your life it affects. Writing down and analysing your procrastination habits can help you see how it could be negatively affecting your life in ways far beyond your work.