Top Stories Productivity
- The Complex Links Between Happiness And Motivation
- Top 10 Skills We Wish Were Taught In School, But Usually Aren't
- The 30 Per Cent Rule And The Art Of Early Feedback
- How To Develop Your Mental Toughness
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
- Five Retro Operating Systems You Can Run On The Raspberry Pi
Author and journalist Julia Cameron claims the secret to a productive day is actually a simple routine. Every morning, take a pen and three blank pages and write down whatever you want to fill those pages.
Chrome: Many of you probably know how to search a specific site within the Chrome Omnibox using keyword bookmarks. You may not know that you can actually do it from lots of sites with a simple right click.
Do you use a high-performance PC for work? Tell us how you use it, and thanks to Dell and Intel, Lifehacker has almost $13,000 of Precision workstations up for grabs. You could win a Precision M3800 performance laptop with Core i7 quad-core processor (valued at $4,000) or a Precision T3610 workstation PC. With six-core Intel Xeon CPU and Nvidia Quadro graphics, this desktop is worth $8872. Ready to boost your computational power and maximise work efficiency? Enter to win here.