Top Stories Productivity
- Twipster Strips Twitter's Cluttered Interface Down To The Essentials
- How Thinking Hard Really Can Wear You Out
- Top 10 Computer Tricks Every Geek Should Know
- The Best Chrome Apps You're Probably Not Using
- Supercharge Your Lock Screen With DashClock Widget And These Add-Ons
- Work More Efficiently By Identifying Your Unique Working Style
You can’t talk about tech legends without including Nolan Bushnell. Best known for founding Atari, Nolan has several other companies in his decades-strong portfolio. A self-described “serial entrepreneur,” his projects include Etak, the first car navigation system; Androbot, maker of personal robotics; and ByVideo, an online ordering system. Nolan’s current focus is Brainrush, an online education platform that uses fast-paced games to teach subjects such as vocabulary, maths and science. We caught up with the pioneer to talk about workspaces, audiobooks, sleep routines and more.
Windows: If you want access to streaming media that is only available in specific locations, want to browse web sites that display differently depending on where you are, or are just seeking a little privacy, SafeIP can help. The utility lets you select where your IP address will appear to be located, and can even rotate them regularly if privacy is your goal.