Top Stories Productivity
- How Smartphone Addiction Is Bad For Your Career
- Steve Jobs's Best Productivity Tricks
- Plan Your Free Online Education At Lifehacker U (September 2014 Edition)
- The Complete Guide To Avoiding (And Removing) Windows Crapware
- Top 10 Productivity Tips I Learned From Sesame Street
- Newton's Laws Of Getting Stuff Done
At the I/O developer conference earlier this year, Google announced that soon you would be able to run Android apps in Chrome OS. Today, that day has arrived. Sort of. For a couple apps anyway.
Regardless of how you feel about Apple, Steve Jobs was an incredibly prolific CEO who was more than just the face of the company. Before his death in 2011, he managed to provide a unique workplace lauded for its productivity. Let’s take a look at just a few of the ways he did it.
There’s no shortage of productivity techniques to try, but optimal productivity comes in different states for everyone. Some people are morning larks and others night owls, some need silence while others need music. If you’re struggling to improve your own workflow, here are three areas to start experimenting with.