Top Stories Productivity
- 10 Outlook Tricks You Need To Master
- Your Worst Computer Building Horror Stories
- The Biggest Wastes Of Time We Regret When We Get Older
- 5 Important Life Lessons We Can All Learn From Yoda
- Seven Advanced Excel Features You Should Be Using [Infographic]
- Plan Your Free Online Education At Lifehacker U (Jan 2016 Edition)
We all know you can pop over to a site like Speedtest to check your internet speeds, but most of us only bother when there’s a perceivable problem. If you want to create an actual database of your speeds throughout the day, Make shows off a logging system that uses a Raspberry Pi and If This Then That.
Outlook on desktop was starting to look outdated, but the colossus of email clients has found new life on mobile and web — and there’s more to the software than you might think. Whether you use the desktop client every day or have been dabbling in the new apps for iOS and Android, here are our favourite tricks for getting more from Outlook.