Top Stories Communicate
- How To Avoid Embarrassing Yourself On Email
- Why Forcing ISPs To Follow A Code Won't Stop Illegal Downloads
- How To Deal With Chronic Complainers
- How To Back Out Of A Social Commitment (Without Being A Jerk)
- Why People Are So Horribly Rude Online
- Real Life Puzzle Games Can Teach You A Lot About Your Workmates
Mac: Handoff in iOS 8 allows you to take a phone call on your Mac computer running Yosemite. With Call Recorder for FaceTime, you can record that call.
There is a lesson for us all in the continuing revelations from stolen Sony emails being splashed over world-wide media. It is a lesson that Sony Pictures Entertainment Co-Chairperson Amy Pascal could have benefited from before sending emails with racist comments about President Obama. Or an email calling Leonardo DiCaprio’s behaviour “Absolutely Despicable” when he decided to pull out of a planned Steve Jobs biopic.
When you write something — either for work or for fun — the purpose is to convey meaning and engage whoever reads it. Knowing how to use the correct figures of speech in your writing can take it to the next level, and this table can help show you how.
Attorney-General George Brandis and Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced yesterday that they expect internet service providers (ISPs) to work with copyright owners to help police infringement.