Top Stories Communicate
- How Australian Internet Providers Will Start Busting Users For Piracy
- All The Mobile Phone Frequencies Used In Australia (2015 Edition)
- How To Be More Assertive And Hold Your Ground In A Conversation
- Don't Quit The Social Networks You Hate — Bend Them To Your Will
- Foxtel Broadband: Why It's A Bad Deal
- How To Have A Social Life If You Don't Work A 9-To-5 Job
Calls to 1800 numbers are supposed to now be free no matter what kind of mobile plan you are on. While most of the major Australian carriers have got on board and made calls free across all their plans, there are some laggards.
The cynical believe that most people are just waiting for their turn to speak in conversation. Beat the trope by listening and rephrasing what your partner tells you back to them. This is one way to become a more likeable conversation partner.
We’re pretty keen on Globalgig’s Roaming SIM card, which is one of the better-value offerings for travellers out there who want to dodge roaming rorts. Now it has an added attraction — an option to access 4G networks in Australia and the UK, which is actually one of the cheaper 4G data packages even if you never head overseas.
US software giant Citrix has released its latest Mobile Analytics Report, which looks at how consumers and businesses use their smartphones, tablets and laptops. Among the facts and figures that caught out eye was a table revealing the top five mobile games ranked by data volume in 2015. If you’re on a tight data allowance, the following apps are definitely best avoided…