Top Stories Communicate
- Lifehacker's Total Guide To Download And Torrent Privacy
- Planhacker: Family Sharing Mobile Plans
- How To Survive A Party When You Don't Know Anyone
- Australian 'Three Strikes' Anti-Piracy Code: What You Need To Know
- What Is 5G And How Does It Work?
- Planhacker: Every Australian Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Plan
If you find yourself in the middle of a conversation that has become awkward, frustrating, or they just won’t stop talking, escape is necessary. Excusing yourself while inviting them along can give you an exit opportunity without being rude.
Hi Lifehacker, as a pensioner in his seventies, I have pointedly ignored the “smart phone” craze and have stuck to text-and-calls only phones. I have since decided I would like to upgrade but don’t know where to start! What would be your recommendation for the best smart phone for non-techie oldies?