Top Stories Communicate
- The Cheapest Mobile Plans For Samsung Galaxy Note 5 And S6 Edge+
- Planhacker: Best Prepaid Mobile Data Plans Under $50
- The Most Graceful Way To Abruptly End Unwanted Conversations
- How To Identify A Narcissist (Before They Burn You)
- Kepler-452b Crib Sheet: Everything You Need To Know About 'Earth 2.0'
- A Scientific Guide To Countering Science Denial
When giving constructive criticism, you probably don’t want to come off as a jerk. A better way to offer criticism may be this four-step strategy formulated by social psychologist and game theorist Anatol Rapoport.
Samsung announced that it will be releasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy SG Edge+ in Australia on September 4. We’ve put together an easy to read table that outlines the cheapest plans available for both phone on Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin.
If you’re not using the Android Device Manager to help find your lost phone, we highly recommend it. What happens when you actually lose your phone, though? Thanks to a guest mode in the Android app, you can use your friend’s phone to find your own.