Top Stories Business Travel
- What Can (And Can't) You Take From Hotel Rooms?
- How To Prepare Your Body For Jet Lag (And Get Over It Quickly)
- Why US Customs Queues Are Now A Lot Less Painful
- Plane Evil: Top 10 Ways To Annoy Fellow Airline Passengers
- The Busy Professional's Guide To A One-Day Business Trip
- Road Worrier Tests The Van Heusen Move Suit
iOS: Need a place to work from — that’s not your company office or home? Cubefree aims to take the pain out of finding a suitable spot, whether it’s a cafe, library or coworking space nearby.
Vodafone’s $5 a day roaming deal is one of the better choices out there if you want to roam on your existing account. If you’re travelling to New Zealand, it’s now an even more appealing option, since you’ll be able to access Vodafone’s own 4G network while doing so.