Top Stories Business Travel
- The Impact Of Qantas' Strict New 'Smart Casual' Rules Will Be Minimal
- How Qantas' New Bid Now Upgrades Will Work
- Why Flying Is Still The Safest Form Of Transport
- The Best (And Worst) Airlines In The US
- What Can (And Can't) You Take From Hotel Rooms?
- How To Prepare Your Body For Jet Lag (And Get Over It Quickly)
Right now, if you fly Qantas to Los Angeles from Sydney or Melbourne, you’re stuck with leaving relatively early in the Australian day and arriving early in the US morning. From early 2015, you’ll also have the option of an early evening flight from Australia. That might prove less tiring, depending how easily you can sleep on a plane.
iOS: Need a place to work from — that’s not your company office or home? Cubefree aims to take the pain out of finding a suitable spot, whether it’s a cafe, library or coworking space nearby.