Top Stories Business Travel
- 'It Was Infested With Flies': 23 Horror Stories From The Worst Airlines In The World
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- How I Stay Motivated To Work When I'm On The Road
- How Badly Will New Hand Luggage Guidelines Mess Up Aussie Travellers?
- How Every Australian Airline Is Cracking Down On Hand Luggage
- How To Get Better Sleep In Uncomfortable And Unavoidable Situations
According to the latest survey results from Hotels.com, Australian travellers are caring less and less about complimentary hotel Wi-Fi. In the company’s previous poll, 41 per cent of respondents said that free Wi-Fi was the most important factor when choosing a hotel. In 2015, this has dropped to just 26 per cent. We think some people need to reconsider their priorities.