Top Stories Business Travel
- Five Best Travel Routers
- The Biggest Rip-Offs For Global Roaming
- Luggage-Free: Business Travel For A Week With Only A Phone
- How The Qantas-Emirates Deal Changes Luggage Allowances And Frequent Flyer Points
- You Can't Opt Out Of Airport Body Scans In Australia
- Ways To Avoid Stupid Travel Money Expenses
It’s hardly news to Australians that Google services aren’t available worldwide — we didn’t see music sales until April this year, for instance. However, something you might not realise is that those differences in global availability mean you shouldn’t update apps for viewing books, music or movies when travelling, or you’ll risk losing all that in-flight and on-the-road entertainment you so carefully collated.
Coach travel is normally seen as a cheap and cheerful alternative that you’d never seriously pursue for business purposes. But what if the coach offered free Wi-Fi and power outlets at every seat? Road Worrier decided to find out by trying Greyhound’s Platinum Business Class service on a trip to the nation’s capital.