Top Stories Business Travel
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- How I Stay Motivated To Work When I'm On The Road
- How Badly Will New Hand Luggage Guidelines Mess Up Aussie Travellers?
- How Every Australian Airline Is Cracking Down On Hand Luggage
- How To Get Better Sleep In Uncomfortable And Unavoidable Situations
- For Australians, Hotel Rooms Are Cheapest In Asia
According to the latest survey results from Hotels.com, Australian travellers are caring less and less about complimentary hotel Wi-Fi. In the company’s previous poll, 41 per cent of respondents said that free Wi-Fi was the most important factor when choosing a hotel. In 2015, this has dropped to just 26 per cent. We think some people need to reconsider their priorities.
Hi Lifehacker, I was just reviewing receipts for a work expense claim and noticed that the meal and beverages that I purchased when in the international departures lounge of Melbourne Airport (after going through customs) included a small portion of GST. I was under the impression that once outside of customs, retailers should not charge GST. Is this actually the case?