Top Stories Business Travel
- Here's All of the Stuff You Can't Take Into Australia
- Australian Airport Strikes: The Dates You Need To Know
- Sydney Trains Just Killed Off Opal Card's Free Travel Hack
- Virgin's Frequent Flyer Points Are Changing: What You Need To Know
- Free High-Speed Wi-Fi Coming To Qantas Flights
- The Kiwis Are Coming! Australia Offers Permanent Residency To 60,000 New Zealanders
The Australian government has announced a new pathway for New Zealanders living in Australia to apply for Australian citizenship. The new option for permanent residency will be available to tens of thousands of New Zealand expats currently living and working Down Under. Here’s what kiwis need to know.
“Which city is better — Sydney or Melbourne?” It’s a question that has caused countless pub debates on both sides of the border. While the answer is usually highly subjective, it is possible to reach an unbiased conclusion based on comparable factors such as weather, population and cost of living. This infographic from Cheap Flights looks at which city comes out on top in various categories. [Spoiler: Sydney wins, natch.]
The Go Bucket is the latest potted poultry creation from KFC’s food innovation labs. As its name implies, it is a single-serve takeaway bucket designed for snacking on the go. KFC is marketing this product directly at motorists — which sounds both dangerous and potentially illegal. Nevertheless, we decided to taste test the entire range as the Colonel intended: behind the wheel of a moving car.