Top Stories workspaces
- How To Set Up Your Workplace For Maximum Efficiency And Comfort
- How To Set Up Triple Monitors For Super-Widescreen Gaming
- Why Office Design Still Has A Long Way To Go
- How CommBank's Innovation Lab Makes Development Faster
- Atmail's Queensland HQ: Beaches, Boards And Beer
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
Campaign Monitor’s new Australian headquarters officially opened its doors today after a decade on Sydney’s southern outskirts. The workspace boasts enormous mechanised standing desks, a rec room fit for hardcore gamers and a free coffee bar. Situated nearly 40 storeys above the Sydney CBD, it also provides one of the most stunning 360-degree views of the city we’ve ever seen. Here are the photos.