Top Stories workspaces
- The Workspace With Its Own Office Dog
- How To Set Up Your Workplace For Maximum Efficiency And Comfort
- How To Set Up Triple Monitors For Super-Widescreen Gaming
- Why Office Design Still Has A Long Way To Go
- How CommBank's Innovation Lab Makes Development Faster
- Atmail's Queensland HQ: Beaches, Boards And Beer
Twitter launched its presence in Australia in 2013 but didn’t have a proper office until this year. The US-based social media company has finally settled into a fancy permanent workspace and Lifehacker Australia was invited to take a tour of the new joint. Here’s a guided tour of what’s cool about the Twitter Australia office.
If you want to have a lot of storage as well as desk space, it’s hard to beat a wall bookcase/desk system. You can create an attractive leaning desk wall in just a few hours with the help of this tutorial from DIY expert Ana White.
We’ve heard it before: how you maintain your workspace says a lot about you as a person. Not as much as, say, your autobiography, but a messy desk can suggest a lack of organisation — or perhaps a you’re just creative. Rather than guess, why don’t we just compare your desk to that of the greats, including Einstein, Darwin, Curie and even Dahl.