Top Stories workspaces
- The Workspace With Its Own Office Dog
- How To Set Up Your Workplace For Maximum Efficiency And Comfort
- How To Set Up Triple Monitors For Super-Widescreen Gaming
- Why Office Design Still Has A Long Way To Go
- How CommBank's Innovation Lab Makes Development Faster
- Atmail's Queensland HQ: Beaches, Boards And Beer
Redditor jamend loves screen real estate, and so do we. He’s rocking four displays in this shot, a 4K display in the center, two 1440p displays on either side, in portrait mode, and a 4K TV just above. Best of all, that’s not all the great gear he uses to get stuff done. Here’s a full rundown.
Maybe you like to sit while you work, or you prefer to stand, or maybe you like the flexibility to do either, the way Jayson S does with this sit/stand workspace. It’s situated in a cubby with enough room to do both, as well as record some podcasts and space to spread out and get work done.
Mark Jordan‘s workspace is clean, tidy, and actually looks like someone gets work done in it — mostly because Mark is a a PC technician and uses the entire area to the left to repair and maintain client systems. That doesn’t mean his primary setup is anything but good-looking though.
Redditor mrrej89 posted this beautiful workspace to the Battlestations subreddit. At first blush, it’s simple, almost a little boring, but then you look more closely at the details — from the lamp to the keyboard to the monitor stand to the bookshelf, it’s simple, but all well done and well built.