Top Stories workspaces
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Why I Killed My Standing Desk, And What I Do Instead
- Lifestyle Working's Building Blends Solar, Broadband And Basil
- Amazon WorkSpaces Provides Windows 7 Desktops In The Cloud
- How To Craft The Perfect Home Office
- Top 10 Office Decluttering Tricks
It doesn’t matter how organised — or cluttered — your workspace is, if it makes you productive, that’s all that matters. Not that it stops one from wondering if greats, such as Linux creator Linus Torvalds, operate in the equivalent of clean rooms as they go about making the world a better place. Well, it turns out Torvalds isn’t exactly stressed about keeping his home office in a state of perfection, as this video shows.
Getting your DIY on in a small space isn’t easy. This under-desk storage drawer gives you a place to keep your tools neatly organised, doesn’t take up a lot of space and is easy to build. It’s the perfect companion for your apartment or tiny garage workbench.
Building your own computer desk is an awesome, satisfying experience. It’s also pretty tough. Thankfully, the folks over at Tested have started a video guide showing off a few skills you’ll need to build your own.