Top Stories workspaces
- Why Office Design Still Has A Long Way To Go
- How CommBank's Innovation Lab Makes Development Faster
- Atmail's Queensland HQ: Beaches, Boards And Beer
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Why I Killed My Standing Desk, And What I Do Instead
- Lifestyle Working's Building Blends Solar, Broadband And Basil
As you’d expect, there are bottles of wine everywhere in the inner Melbourne headquarters for online wine retailer Vinomofo . The bottles provide a nice contrast to the modern industrial vibe of the open-plan office, complete with a serious coffee machine and, naturally, a bar. Check out our gallery of pictures.