Top Stories Windows Phone
- Why You Shouldn't Trust App Store Reviews (And What To Trust Instead)
- Seven Clever Ways To Use Your Phone's Camera For More Than Just Photos
- What's New In Windows Phone 8 Update 3
- Smartphone Market Share: What It Means For Developers
- Lifehacker And Microsoft Developer Challenge: Publish Your App, Win Big!
Sometimes, you just need to take a picture of whatever amazing thing is happening on your phone’s screen. On Windows Phone 8, all you have to do is press and hold the Start and Power buttons.