- How To Install The Windows 10 Technical Preview Right Now
- Seven Ways To Be A Good Employee And Make Your Boss Happy
- Taste Test: What Does 'Green' Coke Made From Stevia Leaves Taste Like?
- How To Perfect Work/Life Balance (Without Quitting Your Job)
- The Lost Art Of Candour In The Workplace
- How To Overcome The Guilt Of Financial Mistakes
Windows: Dexpot is an awesome tool that brings virtual desktops — similar to Mac OS X’s Spaces — to Windows. It has just updated with a host of new features including full screen previews, lots of smoothness and multi-monitor support.
Mac: Divvy, the awesome app that splits up and organises your windows for maximum productivity, is 50 per cent off in the Mac App Store right now at only $7.49.
Mac: One of the benefits of being a cross-platform kind of person is that you get to use the best features of multiple operating systems in your workflow. Unfortunately, the ability to snap windows to the side of the screen and shake to minimise aren’t available in Mac OS, but iSnap is a utility that duplicates them on the Mac nicely.
Windows: reSizer is a tiny utility that moves, resizes, repositions and tweaks the appearance of open applications and windows with keyboard commands and hotkeys. As long as the app is running, you don’t need to take your hands off the keyboard just to reposition one window next to another or change the transparency of the window on top.