- The Shape Up Xbox One Challenge: Week Four
- The Most In-Demand IT Pro Roles In Australia
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- Why The Federal Budget Is Not Like A Household Budget
- Why Crossy Road's Developers Launched On Android Through Amazon
- Shirt Happens: We Test Threadsmiths' Liquid-Proof Clothing Range
Windows: Dexpot is an awesome tool that brings virtual desktops — similar to Mac OS X’s Spaces — to Windows. It has just updated with a host of new features including full screen previews, lots of smoothness and multi-monitor support.
Mac: Divvy, the awesome app that splits up and organises your windows for maximum productivity, is 50 per cent off in the Mac App Store right now at only $7.49.
Mac: One of the benefits of being a cross-platform kind of person is that you get to use the best features of multiple operating systems in your workflow. Unfortunately, the ability to snap windows to the side of the screen and shake to minimise aren’t available in Mac OS, but iSnap is a utility that duplicates them on the Mac nicely.
Windows: reSizer is a tiny utility that moves, resizes, repositions and tweaks the appearance of open applications and windows with keyboard commands and hotkeys. As long as the app is running, you don’t need to take your hands off the keyboard just to reposition one window next to another or change the transparency of the window on top.