- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 And Surface Book Details And Pricing For Australia
- Choice Shonky Awards: The Worst Australian Products Of 2015
- An Australian Guide To International Wines
- Why Brand Loyalty Is For Suckers
- What's The Difference Between JPEG, PNG and GIF Image Formats?
- Is It Legal For Businesses To Enforce Non-Refundable Deposits?
Windows: Sometimes you have more windows on your screen than you can deal with at once, even when you’re using a good window manager. Peek Through makes any window temporarily transparent with a hotkey, then lets you click through to the window below it.
Windows: Dexpot is an awesome tool that brings virtual desktops — similar to Mac OS X’s Spaces — to Windows. It has just updated with a host of new features including full screen previews, lots of smoothness and multi-monitor support.
Mac: Divvy, the awesome app that splits up and organises your windows for maximum productivity, is 50 per cent off in the Mac App Store right now at only $7.49.
Mac: One of the benefits of being a cross-platform kind of person is that you get to use the best features of multiple operating systems in your workflow. Unfortunately, the ability to snap windows to the side of the screen and shake to minimise aren’t available in Mac OS, but iSnap is a utility that duplicates them on the Mac nicely.