- Is Lightning Broadband's 100 Mbps Internet Too Good To Be True?
- Dyson AM09 Hot+Cool Review: A Heating Fan For $699?
- Ask LH: How Can I Get My Girlfriend To Stop Playing Pokemon GO?
- Reminder: You Only Have One Week To Download Windows 10 For Free
- The Best Cheap Or Free Places To Get A Great Workout
- Mozilla Will Start Blocking Superfluous Flash Content
Windows: Sometimes you have more windows on your screen than you can deal with at once, even when you’re using a good window manager. Peek Through makes any window temporarily transparent with a hotkey, then lets you click through to the window below it.
Windows: Dexpot is an awesome tool that brings virtual desktops — similar to Mac OS X’s Spaces — to Windows. It has just updated with a host of new features including full screen previews, lots of smoothness and multi-monitor support.
Mac: Divvy, the awesome app that splits up and organises your windows for maximum productivity, is 50 per cent off in the Mac App Store right now at only $7.49.
Mac: One of the benefits of being a cross-platform kind of person is that you get to use the best features of multiple operating systems in your workflow. Unfortunately, the ability to snap windows to the side of the screen and shake to minimise aren’t available in Mac OS, but iSnap is a utility that duplicates them on the Mac nicely.