- How To Choose The Right VPN In Australia
- The Biggest Mistakes You're Making On Tinder
- Burger Day Special: Lifehacker's Ultimate Guide To Burgers
- Domino's Pizza Is Working On Delivery Drones
- You Will Soon Be Able To Play PlayStation 4 Games On Your PC
- Dealhacker: The Cheapest Unlimited NBN Plans In Each Australian City
Windows: Sometimes you have more windows on your screen than you can deal with at once, even when you’re using a good window manager. Peek Through makes any window temporarily transparent with a hotkey, then lets you click through to the window below it.
Windows: Dexpot is an awesome tool that brings virtual desktops — similar to Mac OS X’s Spaces — to Windows. It has just updated with a host of new features including full screen previews, lots of smoothness and multi-monitor support.
Mac: Divvy, the awesome app that splits up and organises your windows for maximum productivity, is 50 per cent off in the Mac App Store right now at only $7.49.
Mac: One of the benefits of being a cross-platform kind of person is that you get to use the best features of multiple operating systems in your workflow. Unfortunately, the ability to snap windows to the side of the screen and shake to minimise aren’t available in Mac OS, but iSnap is a utility that duplicates them on the Mac nicely.