- Not Just Another Notes App: Why You Should Use Google Keep
- Why I Kept Checking Work Email On Holidays
- Amazon Wants To Pay You To Write Terrible Fan-Fiction
- The Basics Of Music Production: Recording Audio
- Novelty And The Brain: Why New Things Make Us Feel So Good
- Xbox One Internals: What Are Azure And Hyper-V Really Doing In There?
Dear Lifehacker, After spending the last several years in the workforce, next year I’m heading off to university for the first time to study graphic design. I’ve already more or less decided to switch from Office to Google Docs for documents, but I’m also looking for the best Android, iPad and Mac apps to help keep me on top of things. Hoping the Lifehacker community can help me out :) Mature Student