Top Stories webapps
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- The Best Web Services That Can Be Controlled Using Email
- Will NAPLAN Online Crash IT In Schools?
- The Best Apps For Automatically Cleaning Up Your Music Library
- Why Terrible Web Sites Are Still Everywhere
- The Best Uses For IFTTT's Location Channel
Everyday occurrences such as watching TV with family and friends become exponentially difficult when you’re physically far away. Gaze allows you to virtually watch videos at the same time with other people and communicate through webcam.
You’ve just spent an hour in yet another fruitless meeting. Worse yet, it went halfway into lunch. Yaaay. Qoffee solves this problem by setting an agenda that you’ll actually stick to.
Smartphone battery life is getting better with each generation, but there’s still plenty of things you can do to help keep your pocket-dwelling life assistant alive. This comprehensive index includes a wide range of battery-saving tips for models from Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC, Huawei, LG, Motorola, Sony, Nokia, and even Amazon.
When you’re strapped for time, getting your sweat on is sometimes a luxury that goes by the wayside. That’s where the Scientific 7-Minute Workout comes in. This newly-launched web app can easily guide you through the research-based workout via a browser web app on PC, smartphone or tablet.