Top Stories webapps
- How To Track Everything In Your Life Without Going Crazy
- Five Excellent, Customisable Start Pages To Replace iGoogle
- The Best Apps To Manage Your Recipe Collection
- The Best Packaged Apps For Chrome
- How To Keep Your Overflowing Steam Library Neatly Organised
- The Best Apps And Extensions To Supercharge Chrome's New Tab Page
These days, you can track just about anything with the right device: how you move, how you sleep, and even how you eat, giving us the opportunity to quantify almost anything. But how much data do we really need, and at what point does this information cause more harm than benefit? I decided to track everything in my life, and here’s what I discovered.
Android/iOS/WP7/Web: Speek is a new, free conference calling service for easy one-on-one or group calls. You can also share files and keep track of participants using its web and mobile apps. You don’t have to remember a PIN, download plug-ins or jump through hoops — just click a link and you’re in.