Top Stories webapps
- Five Best Online Presentation Creation Tools
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- The Best Web Services That Can Be Controlled Using Email
- Will NAPLAN Online Crash IT In Schools?
- The Best Apps For Automatically Cleaning Up Your Music Library
- Why Terrible Web Sites Are Still Everywhere
Choosing the right VPN goes deeper than finding someone trustworthy and privacy-focused — you need a provider that can offer decent speeds too. VPNify can help you find the right one for you. The service tests multiple providers in locations around the world, and shows you the speed you’ll get with each. It’s like SpeedTest for VPNs.
Some of the best meal planning apps are no longer available and others aren’t free. Copy Me That is an awesome alternative, combining recipe management, meal planning, and shopping list generation.
To-dos are easy to remember if you have an app with reminders. Principles, personal goals, things that motivate you, or reminders to help you build good habits (or break bad ones) are trickier, and not well handled by apps that just ping until you ignore them. That’s where Remembered.io comes in, with a more habit-based approach.
Many people swear by the sous vide method of making eggs, but precise timing and temperature are required to get the egg to come out exactly how you’d like it. The Egg Calculator uses food science to help you get the right egg texture.