- Everything Coming To Netflix, Stan, Presto And Foxtel This October
- AFL And NRL 2016 Grand Finals: Everything You Need To Know
- Pole Dancing Is Really Hard When You're A Man
- Ask LH: What's The Best Way To Clean A Mouse Pad?
- How Yahoo Totally Blew It On Security
- All The Ways Credit Card Companies Try To Screw You Over
Reader thdoan submitted this highly customised second screen using Rainmeter. Best of all there’s even a video showing you how it all works. If you like the look, here’s what you’ll need to make your own.
When Sebastian submitted his desktop, we were ready to share it as-is, but then he linked to the project at Behance, which included this lovely video of the whole thing in action. It’s a beautifully custom take on a system UI, and he’s included many of the components so you can make it yourself. Here’s how.