- The Ten Grossest Lifehacker Taste Tests
- 2000 Images Of My Little Ponies (And Other Tales Of IT Revenge)
- Five Tips For Setting Up The Ideal Home Office
- How To Get Channel 9HD On Your TV
- Lifehacker's Static Podcast With Gizmodo & Kotaku: Episode Two
- How To Disable Microsoft's 'Spying' Service On Windows 10
iOS: As you can imagine, even the simplest decisions without visual cues can be extremely challenging. Be My Eyes connects sighted people with the visually impaired through a live video feed to, as the name implies, be their eyes and help read objects or navigate their surroundings.
Volunteering is a great way to learn new skills, but it can also fill in large gaps in your resume between jobs.