Top Stories updates
- Netflix Is Getting Its First Big Web Interface Update In Four Years
- How Windows 10 Update And The New 'Patch Tuesday' Will Work
- Everything Apple Announced At WWDC 2015 That Actually Matters
- How Snap Gets Even Better In Windows 10
- It's Official: Windows 10 Is Out On July 29, Microsoft Confirms
- All Seven Versions Of Windows 10 Explained
Skype’s real-time translator software is pretty awesome, and it has some new tricks. It can now translate to and from French and German, from spoken word to spoken word.
Pushbullet is one of our favourite apps for bridging the gap between your devices. Now, the company is going even further with a new app called Portal that can transfer files directly between your devices over Wi-Fi.
iOS/Web: Charlie, the web service that gets you ready for meetings by briefing you on who you’ll meet, now has an iPhone app that will get you up to speed before your meeting if you’re on the go. Even if you don’t have an iPhone, the service can now email you before the meeting so you’re ready when you walk in.
Apple’s 2015 WWDC developer conference included a heap of product announcements, including iOS 9, OS X El Capitan, watchOS 2 and its new music streaming service. It was a long conference, so let us sum it up for you.
Last week, we mentioned that Facebook Messenger shares your location with every message, granting some people access to that information via a Chrome extension. Facebook changed things today so you only share your location if you choose to send it in its own separate message.