Top Stories updates
- All Seven Versions Of Windows 10 Explained
- All The Important Stuff From Microsoft Build 2015
- Why Google Stopped Securing Older Versions Of Android
- The Tech Tweak That Helped Australia's Customs Detector Dogs
- The Best Business Features In Android 5.0 Lollipop
- The Best Apps That Integrate With iOS 8's Healthkit
Spotify announced today that podcasts, video content and playlists generated to perfectly fit your mood are all coming in its next major update. Here’s everything you need to know.
Facebook launched a video chat feature for its Messenger app last month, but it wasn’t available to Australian users. Today that has changed, with the feature enabled down under.
Rdio, one of the more popular streaming music services out there, just announced a new tier of service. For $5.99 a month, you can listen to unlimited ad-free radio on your mobile device, plus 25 on-demand downloads that you can listen to offline.
Office 365 offers a ‘First Release’ option that allows organisations to opt in for new products and test versions, but the original version was something of an “all or nothing” affair. Microsoft has now tweaked First Release so you can set it only to roll out updates to individuals.