Top Stories twitter
- 10 More Ways To Infuriate People On Social Media
- Why Twitter Is Banking On Phone Numbers For Its Future Developers
- How To Get A Raise: The Female IT Engineer Perspective
- Top 10 Ways To Be A Horrible Person On Social Media
- How To Fix Twitter's Biggest Annoyances
- How To Use Social Media To Grow Your New Business
IBM seems to be making a habit of strange alliances with consumer-centric brands. We’ll soon see the first actual products from its partnership with Apple, and now it has formed an alliance with Twitter to help develop and sell products based on analysis of tweets.
Android/iOS: Twitter announced today on its blog that users will be able to stream audio directly from tweets within mobile apps on iOS and Android via SoundCloud.
If This Then That added some new Twitter triggers to its automation service that make monitoring Twitter a little easier. The new triggers include a new tweet from search, new tweet from specific user, new mention and a new tweet by anyone in the area.
iOS: Tweetbot, our favourite Twitter client for the iPhone, has been updated with some great new iOS 8 features today, including extension support and interactive notifications.