Top Stories twitter
- Don't Quit The Social Networks You Hate — Bend Them To Your Will
- Just How Secure Is Your Twitter Account?
- 10 More Ways To Infuriate People On Social Media
- Why Twitter Is Banking On Phone Numbers For Its Future Developers
- How To Get A Raise: The Female IT Engineer Perspective
- Top 10 Ways To Be A Horrible Person On Social Media
Twitter launched its presence in Australia in 2013 but didn’t have a proper office until this year. The US-based social media company has finally settled into a fancy permanent workspace and Lifehacker Australia was invited to take a tour of the new joint. Here’s a guided tour of what’s cool about the Twitter Australia office.