Top Stories tweaks
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 8: Part II
- How To Unlock Hidden Settings In Your Favourite Software
- The Best Apps That Take Advantage Of Yosemite's New Features
- The Secret Powers Hidden In Your Android's Accessibility Options
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 7, Part II
- How To Flash A ROM To Your Android Phone
When you resize a window in OS X, there’s a nice little animation that shows the window expanding. If you don’t like this animation (or it’s just choppy and slow on your older Mac), OS X Daily shows us how to turn it off and make the resize instant.
We love CrashPlan for its inexpensive, unlimited and automated backup service, but many of us have seen terrible upload speeds or high CPU usage when CrashPlan is running. This might be the fix you need.
Yosemite has been out for a week now, and that means apps are getting updated to support some of its new features. From Notification Center tweaks to Continuity features, here are some of the best apps taking advantage of Yosemite.
If you’ve ever played a video game on your PC, you’ve probably seen a setting called “anti-aliasing”, which smooths out jagged graphics. But there are different types of anti-aliasing, and some are better than others.