Top Stories tweaks
- How To Tweak Windows 10 And Fix Its Minor Annoyances
- Your TV's Advanced Picture Settings, Explained
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 8: Part II
- How To Unlock Hidden Settings In Your Favourite Software
- The Best Apps That Take Advantage Of Yosemite's New Features
- The Secret Powers Hidden In Your Android's Accessibility Options
If your Windows chops extend in any capacity beyond novice, you’ve no doubt encountered the ever-cryptic Windows Registry, DLL files, User Account Control and other tools with seemingly dark and mysterious powers. Here, we’ll explain some of Windows’ most confusing features, so you know exactly what’s happening when you go to edit them.
When you resize a window in OS X, there’s a nice little animation that shows the window expanding. If you don’t like this animation (or it’s just choppy and slow on your older Mac), OS X Daily shows us how to turn it off and make the resize instant.