Top Stories tv
- Here's Where You Can (Legally) Watch Your Fave TV Shows This Year
- How To Break Your Netflix Binge-Watching Habit
- 10 Classic TV Shows And Video Games Your Kids Need To Experience
- Netflix Is Getting Its First Big Web Interface Update In Four Years
- Why Community TV Deserves To Keep Its Spectrum
- Ask LH: Is Netflix Australia Showing Censored Versions Of Movies?
Kodi, one of our favourite home theatre apps, has used the same Confluence skin as its default since 2009. Now, there’s a new skin in town and it looks pretty sweet.
Kodi, one of our two favourite home theatre apps, has been updated to version 16, adding a few new useful features. This includes the very-handy long-press on TV remotes.
If you’re planning on settling in for a weekend movie night over the next few days, you want to make sure that you’re not having to change the volume every minute as the scenes change between quiet dialogue and REALLY LOUD action sequences. Here’s how to fix that problem in a few different ways.
With Netflix, Stan and Presto now firmly established in the Australian streaming market, we have more options than ever to legally watch the TV shows that our country has long had a reputation for pirating. Whether or not you subscribe to every service that hosts your favourite shows is another matter entirely…
Netflix is finally available in most countries. Not every country has the same library of shows, though. To find out what other countries are streaming, check out Flixed.