Top Stories troubleshooting
- The Fiddle Factor: How To Learn Enough To Fix Anything
- Troubleshoot Bad Windows Installs With The GEGeek Tech Toolkit
- How To Get The Best Experience From TeamViewer
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Getting Better Tech Support
- How To Fix The Most Common iMessage Problems
- Five Powerful, Built-In Windows Tools You Might Not Know About
Dear Lifehacker, I cannot delete individual text messages for some of the conversations on my iPhone 6s. I hold my finger on them until I see “more”, tap more, and nothing happens! Not only is there no trash can, there isn’t even a circle to check off to the left of the text. I dont want to delete the entire conversation because there are some texts I need to keep. Any suggestions?
If you’ve been toying around with the Raspberry Pi for a while, you’ve likely come across the rainbow coloured splash screen before. There’s a good chance you’ve also seen the more curious version of that, the same rainbow pattern, shrunk down and flashing in the corner of your screen. Here’s what they mean.
Mac: Make a bootable USB flash drive is the easiest (and fastest) way to get the newest version of OS X installed on multiple machines. However, if you still have one sitting around, TidBits found out that an expired certificate file means they won’t work any more.