Top Stories troubleshooting
- The Fiddle Factor: How To Learn Enough To Fix Anything
- Troubleshoot Bad Windows Installs With The GEGeek Tech Toolkit
- How To Get The Best Experience From TeamViewer
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Getting Better Tech Support
- How To Fix The Most Common iMessage Problems
- Five Powerful, Built-In Windows Tools You Might Not Know About
Basic information about your web browser is an important part of troubleshooting computer problems. Yourbrowser.is automatically gathers all the essential information about your browser in an easy-to-ready format.
iOS/Web: When you can’t get to a web site, you can check if it’s down for everyone. If it’s a web service like Facebook or an ISP, Downdetector gives you a status report.
We all know those people who run into technical trouble with their devices and just want them fixed. They’re not interested in learning to help themselves, and you don’t have time to help every time they get an error message. Luckily, there are ways to get them help they can turn to — help that isn’t you. Here’s how.
Upon removal, a good program will give you the option to clear old settings, be they in a folder or the registry. This lets you get rid of every last remnant to calm your OCD, or troubleshoot issues caused by preferences from older versions. When you aren’t given the ability to do this easily, you’ll have to do some investigating yourself.