Top Stories Travel
- Kepler-452b Crib Sheet: Everything You Need To Know About 'Earth 2.0'
- The Complete Guide To Eating Fast Food, Guilt-Free
- What Do You Do If An Airline Double Books Your Seat?
- Is It Illegal To Park Your Bike On The Footpath?
- Top 10 Travel Rorts To Avoid
- For Frequent Flyers, Appeal Of Qantas Asia Plan Will Hinge On Points
Today, NASA formally announced the discovery of a new Earth-like planet in our galaxy that could potentially harbour life. Indeed, there could be life on it right now. If your workplace is anything like ours, this will be the topic of conversation for the next few days — which means you’re going to need a cheat sheet of Kepler-452b factoids. Here’s everything we know so far…
If you’re travelling without a lock for your backpack, try this simple method to secure the zipper. Just pull the tab of one zipper through the other, then the second one back through the first. The end result keeps stray hands out of your gear.
iOS: Research shows that light exposure is a major factor in your body’s rhythms. Now, mathematicians have built an iPhone app called Entrain that cuts jet lag time and gets your body adjusted to a new time zone faster.