Top Stories Travel
- Taste Test: McDonald's Taro Pie
- Ask LH: What Are The Best Tourist Attractions In Europe For Techies?
- Working On The Road: How To Stay Productive When You Travel
- Kepler-452b Crib Sheet: Everything You Need To Know About 'Earth 2.0'
- The Complete Guide To Eating Fast Food, Guilt-Free
- What Do You Do If An Airline Double Books Your Seat?
I am a 21 year old Robotics Engineering student who is heading over to Europe for the first time with a few mates (France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Austria and England.) While the classic tourist destinations would be nice to see, I am more interested in geeky/nerdy/sciency stuff. What destinations/attractions do you recommend that fit this category?
Australians are a travel hungry bunch and not even the plummeting Aussie dollar is deterring us from jumping on a plane and exploring the world. That’s according to a new survey by travel company Expedia. The organisation has also put together the destinations Australians want to visit the most in the near future. Is your dream holiday location on the list?
Travelling can be an enormous time thief, but if you approach it the right way and with the right tech, you can make it work for you. From staying in touch to keeping your devices charged and banishing bawling babies, here are some of our favourite tips for making every making the most of being on the road.
Packing for a trip is a burdensome art form. We all need to do it occasionally, but most of us are probably doing it wrong. This video explains how you should be packing.