Top Stories Travel
- Kepler-452b Crib Sheet: Everything You Need To Know About 'Earth 2.0'
- The Complete Guide To Eating Fast Food, Guilt-Free
- What Do You Do If An Airline Double Books Your Seat?
- Is It Illegal To Park Your Bike On The Footpath?
- Top 10 Travel Rorts To Avoid
- For Frequent Flyers, Appeal Of Qantas Asia Plan Will Hinge On Points
Tiger Airways was once known as the worst budget airline in Australia. In recent times, the company has made some drastic changes to improve its reputation and claw back former customers. We were recently invited to test the airline on a return flight from Sydney to Melbourne. So has the Tiger changed its stripes? I put my body on the line to find out.
Tiger Airways and Jetstar are the cheapest airlines for domestic travel in Australia. Tiger is usually the cheaper option but, you really get what you pay for: bad service, uncomfortable seats, and a miserly baggage allowance. Jetstar is the better option although it’s usually pricier. But there is a way around that.
Today, NASA formally announced the discovery of a new Earth-like planet in our galaxy that could potentially harbour life. Indeed, there could be life on it right now. If your workplace is anything like ours, this will be the topic of conversation for the next few days — which means you’re going to need a cheat sheet of Kepler-452b factoids. Here’s everything we know so far…