- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- Five Hidden Benefits Of Window Server 2012 R2
- The Most Infuriating Traffic Fines In Existence
- How To Get The Most From A/B Testing
- System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Managers Adds Three New Tools
- Check Out Windows Server 2012 R2 And Win An Xbox One
Despite webOS’ merits, many people have been clamouring for a version of Android on the HP Touchpad. Legendary Android ROM CyanogenMod is now available, in early alpha form, for eager Touchpad users to try out.
Since its sudden demise, the internet has been abuzz with people trying to get the Android OS onto the HP TouchPad. A Chinese developer by the name of Chompers has just released a very rough but publicly available download of his hack.
Most of the multi-touch gestures available to iPhone and Apple laptop owners don’t require anything special, hardware-wise—except a patent licence from Apple. Linux users, however, can get some of that multi-finger goodness in three quick steps.