- Five Tips For Setting Up The Ideal Home Office
- How To Get Channel 9HD On Your TV
- Lifehacker's Static Podcast With Gizmodo & Kotaku: Episode Two
- How To Disable Microsoft's 'Spying' Service On Windows 10
- How To Prepare Your Home For A Bushfire - And Know When To Leave
- Identity Swap: How To Make It As An Independent Illustrator
Despite webOS’ merits, many people have been clamouring for a version of Android on the HP Touchpad. Legendary Android ROM CyanogenMod is now available, in early alpha form, for eager Touchpad users to try out.
Since its sudden demise, the internet has been abuzz with people trying to get the Android OS onto the HP TouchPad. A Chinese developer by the name of Chompers has just released a very rough but publicly available download of his hack.
Mac only: One of OS 10.7’s interesting features is iOS-like trackpad scrolling, in which you drag your fingers down to scroll up (and vice-versa). Free app Scroll Reversal will add this feature to pre-Lion versions of OS X.