Top Stories tools
- Most Popular DIY Projects Of 2015
- How To Transform Your Garage Into The Ultimate DIY Workshop
- How To Choose The Perfect Toolbox For Your DIY Needs
- Five Pegboard Alternatives That Make Storing Your Tools A Cinch
- How To Choose The Right Cordless Battery Platform For Your Power Tools
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
There are a lot of great tools out there for your inner MacGyver, but this DIY belt screwdriver doesn’t take up any pocket space and can hide in plain sight.
When you’re renovating, it’s best to save the trim so you avoid the hassle of having to find a replacement. But first, you have to remove the nails. Here’s a great tip for doing it without damaging your wood.
Many of us set up our workshops in garages or driveways, which are built at an angle to allow water runoff. That poses a problem for our tools, which need flat, level surfaces to operate. Here’s how to level your tools when the floor is uneven.
All screwdrivers should be magnetic, but sadly only some are. Here’s a simple way to magnetize every screwdriver in your drawer so you’ll never lose another screw.