Top Stories tools
- How To Transform Your Garage Into The Ultimate DIY Workshop
- How To Choose The Perfect Toolbox For Your DIY Needs
- Five Pegboard Alternatives That Make Storing Your Tools A Cinch
- How To Choose The Right Cordless Battery Platform For Your Power Tools
- Get The Most Out Of Your Rotary Tool With These Attachments
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
A set of chisels should be in every woodworkers arsenal. The video above demonstrates how and why to use them.
Mitred corners are tricky to hold when gluing or nailing in place. This tip keeps your corners lined up using standard woodworking clamps and a few pieces of scrap wood.
Most power tools include a beautiful case that is moulded to the tool and keeps them stored safe and secure. But these cases can add two to three times the volume of the tool itself, and in a small workshop, size matters. Dispose of these space-hogging cases and free up room on your shelf.
A drill press offers better accuracy and more power than a standard handheld drill. Here’s why it should be one of the first standalone shop tools you invest in.
Routers are amazing tools, but they are not forgiving. Make a design template and use that to create accurate and identical pieces, each time.