Top Stories to-do
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- The Most Common Two-Minute Emails You Can Deal With Right Away
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
- Five Best To-Do List Managers
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
iOS/Android/Web: Any.do is one of our favourite to-do apps, and Any.do 2.0 promises to make it even better. The new update includes tools to manage family and household to-dos, work and team projects, voice notes and attachments, and a premium tier that adds much-desired features, such as customisable recurring tasks.
One of our favourite aspects of Todoist is its “karma” feature, which earns you points for being productive. Now Todoist Karma is available in all Todoist apps, and it has been overhauled to keep you motivated at your desk or on the go.