Top Stories to-do
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- The Most Common Two-Minute Emails You Can Deal With Right Away
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
- Five Best To-Do List Managers
Sometimes my task list is too overwhelming. I want to take a big step back and look at my week or month ahead and really visualise what’s coming up — it can be tricky to zoom out and understand how your task list fits into your overall schedule, but I’ve found visual representations can really help.
Have you ever noticed how easy it is to make a to do list, but how much harder it is to actually finish it? Prioritisation makes a huge difference when it comes to actually completing that task list. The trick is to be as ruthless as you can stand.
iOS/Android/Web: Any.do is one of our favourite to-do apps, and Any.do 2.0 promises to make it even better. The new update includes tools to manage family and household to-dos, work and team projects, voice notes and attachments, and a premium tier that adds much-desired features, such as customisable recurring tasks.