Top Stories to-do
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- The Most Common Two-Minute Emails You Can Deal With Right Away
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
- Five Best To-Do List Managers
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
One of our favourite aspects of Todoist is its “karma” feature, which earns you points for being productive. Now Todoist Karma is available in all Todoist apps, and it has been overhauled to keep you motivated at your desk or on the go.
Web: GTDNext is a to-do list web app that makes it easy to manage your tasks based on the principles of the Getting Things Done (GTD) productivity method, especially if you’re new to it.
Warren Buffett might best be known for his financial advice (which is usually very simple), but we might also learn a few things from him about productivity and achieving our goals. Scott Dinsmore of Live Your Legend relates a story about Buffett in which he gave a friend advice on how to figure out and achieve goals.