Top Stories to-do
- The Most Common Two-Minute Emails You Can Deal With Right Away
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
- Five Best To-Do List Managers
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- Marie Curie's Best Productivity Tricks
Previously mentioned Groupiful makes it easy to collaborate with others on school projects, home renovations or family reunions. Now, the service has a sharp new interface, Dropbox integration and new features to make organising tasks easier.
Web/Android/iOS/Mac/Chrome: Wunderlist is already one of our favourite to-do apps, and today it just got better. Wunderlist 3 brings speed improvements, real-time syncing across devices, public to-do lists you can share with the web, a Do Not Disturb mode and an updated UI.
Web/Android/iOS: We’ve talked before about the Pomodoro technique, the productivity method where you work in short bursts with small breaks in between. Pomotodo combines this technique with a to-do list that is available on all your devices and also tracks your overall productivity.