Top Stories to-do
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- Marie Curie's Best Productivity Tricks
- How To Inflate Tasks And Extend Due Dates
- I'm Omer Perchik, And This Is The Story Behind Any.do
- Why Some Of The World's Most Productive People Have Empty Schedules
- Not Just Another Notes App: Why You Should Use Google Keep
We’ve been fans of the to-do app Wunderlist for years. It won us over from the start with its minimalist, easy-to-use design, and every update brought even better features. Wunderlist was also selected as Apple’s 2013 App of the Year. We caught up with founder and CEO Christian Reber to find out how one of our favourite apps came to life.
The two-minute rule has its roots in GTD: If you can do it in less than two minutes, do it now (assuming you have no other, bigger priorities at the moment.) Over at the Buffer blog, James Clear adds another rule: When you start a new habit, divide your goals into two-minute bites so they’re easy to do at any time.