Top Stories to-do
- The 10 Things I've Learned About How To Actually Be Productive
- Top 10 Unusual Ways To Make Your To-Do List Actually Doable
- Productivity 101: How To Use Personal Kanban To Visualise Your Work
- How To Organise Your Entire Life With Trello
- Top 10 Unpleasant Daily Experiences You Can Make More Enjoyable
- Ten Clever Uses For Plain Text Files That Can Increase Your Productivity
iOS: Wunderlist has long been one of the best to-do managers and yesterday the iPhone version got a little better.
Mac: Wunderlist, our favourite to-do app for OS X, got an update today with a few great new features, including a new shortcut for creating to-dos, smart due dates and a new shortcut for search.
Google polarised the Gmail crowd when it released Inbox. For some, it was confusing and unhelpful. For others like myself, however, Inbox is a breath of fresh air. Here’s how it’s changed my workflow, and why I think it’s worth giving it a shot.
If you’re not careful, work can take over your life and creep into your precious personal time. It’s not always easy to know when to finish your work day, but picking something to cap it off ahead of time can help.