Top Stories to-do
- Top 10 Unpleasant Daily Experiences You Can Make More Enjoyable
- Ten Clever Uses For Plain Text Files That Can Increase Your Productivity
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- The Most Common Two-Minute Emails You Can Deal With Right Away
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
iPhone: Checkmark 2 has long been our favourite alternative to Apple’s Reminders. Today, it gets a couple of handy new features, including a Notification Center Widget and interactive notifications.
We love to-do lists here at Lifehacker, but checklists — routine lists of steps involved in a process — often get overlooked. They’re invaluable for giving your mind freedom to think about the important things.
iOS: There are many options when it comes to managing to-do lists on iOS. If you’re looking for something along the lines of the incredibly popular Clear app, but with more features, One List is worth a look.
Sometimes my task list is too overwhelming. I want to take a big step back and look at my week or month ahead and really visualise what’s coming up — it can be tricky to zoom out and understand how your task list fits into your overall schedule, but I’ve found visual representations can really help.