Top Stories to-do
- The Most Common Two-Minute Emails You Can Deal With Right Away
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
- Five Best To-Do List Managers
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- Marie Curie's Best Productivity Tricks
Web/Android/iOS: We’ve talked before about the Pomodoro technique, the productivity method where you work in short bursts with small breaks in between. Pomotodo combines this technique with a to-do list that is available on all your devices and also tracks your overall productivity.
There are all sorts of to-do list managers out there. If you use one, chances are you have a reminder set to appear on your phone first thing in the morning. For better results, consider moving that reminder to later in the day.
iOS: Tinker is a minimalistic iPhone app that makes you schedule tasks and set a specific duration for them. It will alert you when it’s time to start, show you progress during the task’s set period, and notify you when you’re supposed to be done.