Top Stories time savers
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- Why I Started Using Gaming Peripherals To Get Real Work Done
- How To Streamline Your Household Cleaning
- Preview Web Fonts Live With TypeWonder
- 10 Things You Can Do On A PC Without Ever Touching The Mouse
- This List Of Web Development Tips Should Keep You Busy
Gaming peripherals are great for productivity as well as games — they often come with macro buttons you can program special commands for. Over at DIY Photography, they explain that gaming mice are especially great, since the extra programmable buttons can do in one click what keyboard shortcuts may take several to accomplish.
Steaks are a great choice for casual, outdoor gatherings, but can be a little tricky for seated dinner parties. Instead of attempting to cook a bunch of smaller steaks, struggling to time it all just right, and smoking up your kitchen, the people at ChefSteps suggest focusing on one large steak to absolute perfection.
New parents have enough to do, like trying to get some sleep, so here’s a tip that can save you some precious time: You can skip the sterilising step.
Tying your shoes isn’t particularly difficult, and there are a lot of ways to do it faster. But this Ukrainian lacing technique makes it even simpler, and helps prevent common problems like knots and trailing laces.
So many books, so little time. If you have trouble finishing books you’ve started or you just want to get through books faster , consider this “layered reading” technique.