Top Stories time savers
- Preview Web Fonts Live With TypeWonder
- 10 Things You Can Do On A PC Without Ever Touching The Mouse
- This List Of Web Development Tips Should Keep You Busy
- Seven Time-Saving Shortcuts In Android
- Soften Butter To Room Temperature In Seconds With A Warm Glass
- Five Annoying Life Problems You Can Solve For Five Bucks With Fiverr
With services such as Google Fonts making it simple to add more flavoursome type to your web designs, there are few reasons not to consign the likes of Tahoma and Arial to the “if all else fails” bin. What is bothersome is having to change a font and reload a page just to see what it looks like. That’s where TypeWonder can save you time.
You may not realise it, but you can do an awful lot from your keyboard. You can launch apps, switch between windows, edit text and even clean out your email, all without ever moving your hands. Even if you’ve learned the basics, here are 10 actions that might be worth working into your muscle memory.
Web design can be a time-consuming process. Not only are you coding — itself a devourer of days — but you’re usually juggling Photoshop or Illustrator, not to mention an FTP client and a host of other tools to do your work effectively. That’s why any time-saving tips are always appreciated… and here’s a massive collection for your weekend-viewing pleasure.
You can soften butter with a plastic bag and a rolling pin, but that requires some muscle power and only gives you soft butter, not room temperature butter. The One Pot Chef’s shares an easier, quicker method.