Top Stories time savers
- 9 'Life Hacks' That Don't Make Your Life Better At All
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- Why I Started Using Gaming Peripherals To Get Real Work Done
- How To Streamline Your Household Cleaning
- Preview Web Fonts Live With TypeWonder
- 10 Things You Can Do On A PC Without Ever Touching The Mouse
For the self-employed and those who regularly work from home, routines are sacred. It’s scarily easy to let your schedule slip and before you know, your productivity has plummeted and procrastination has set in. I experienced this recently and the culprit was entirely unexpected — an espresso machine.
A pressure cooker is an amazing appliance with many uses, but making hearty soup and savoury broth in minutes is one we hadn’t initially anticipated. Thankfully, this video from Bon Appetit shows you exactly how to do it, and in less than a half-hour to boot.
Every time you tear off a piece of tape from the roll, you’re left with the perpetual conundrum of peeling it off the next time. Instead, fold the tape to the side and tear it to leave a tab for easy access later.
You don’t need a calculator to quickly find the center of something that’s an odd length, such as 37 5/8 inches (95cm). The smart folks at This Old House show us two ways to quickly divide a length in half using just your tape measure.