Top Stories time savers
- 9 'Life Hacks' That Don't Make Your Life Better At All
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- Why I Started Using Gaming Peripherals To Get Real Work Done
- How To Streamline Your Household Cleaning
- Preview Web Fonts Live With TypeWonder
- 10 Things You Can Do On A PC Without Ever Touching The Mouse
Every day is filled with tiny annoyances: from bottle tops that won’t open to shoelaces that keep coming undone. Thanks to the internet, someone’s out solving most of those problems for us. If you want to remove the tiny frustrations that plague you day to day, here are ten great solutions to get you started.
If you use Microsoft Word for work, or on any regular basis, you know how much time a couple of quick shortcuts can save you, especially if you use them every day. This graphic runs down eight tips for Word that may be familiar to daily drivers, but still useful for students, office workers, and resume builders alike.
For the self-employed and those who regularly work from home, routines are sacred. It’s scarily easy to let your schedule slip and before you know, your productivity has plummeted and procrastination has set in. I experienced this recently and the culprit was entirely unexpected — an espresso machine.