Top Stories time management
- Time Assets And Debts: A Different Way To Think About Productivity
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
- The Freelancer's Guide To Time Management
- How To Teach Your Team Efficient Time Management
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
Time management is a challenge for all of us, but we freelancers face a unique set of issues when it comes to making the most of our time. Not only are we juggling projects, we’re juggling several clients and simultaneously trying to find new work. Here are some time management strategies freelancers and small business owners should have in their arsenal.
We’ve talked before about how you can divide your time into 15-minute blocks to get a handle on your schedule. Chances are you can spare at least one for self-improvement, so make it official.