Top Stories time management
- The Biggest Wastes Of Time We Regret When We Get Older
- Time Management Tips From The Busiest Person I Know
- How Tracking What I Do Helped Me Find Better Work-Life Balance
- How To Speed Up Your Morning Routine And Get Out The Door On Time
- How To Fit Volunteering Into Your Packed Schedule
- 'Good Enough' Isn't Always Good Enough
Anyone who’s ever worked more than 50 hours a week knows what burnout feels like. To add insult to injury, you’re probably not even getting any more work done by staying late.
Mac: Taking regular breaks is crucial not only to your well-being but also to your output. There are plenty of apps out there to remind you to get up from your computer every now and then, but Aware is a little different in that it simply tells you how long you’ve been working.
If you’re feeling stuck on a project or your workflow just isn’t cutting it, it can be tough to figure out exactly what the problem is. This tool guides you through a series of questions and exercises to help pinpoint your productivity problem.
We’re bombarded with distractions all day, and it’s simple enough to block them out. However, most of the time, we avoid these distractions only to replace them with additional work. Instead of making yourself busier, dare to be bored.