Top Stories time management
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
- 10 Lessons I Learned From A Year Of Productivity Experiments
- How To Have A Meeting That Isn't A Complete Waste Of Time
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
If you are always late to appointments, it’s time to change that habit. Learning to embrace downtime can help.
When things get busy, we all have tasks we put off. Sometimes, items end up delayed out of necessity. If you are putting off the right things, it can be a good move to reduce your workload. But if you procrastinate on the wrong tasks, you might be setting yourself up for trouble later. So, what tasks should you avoid putting on your back burner?
Getting Things Done, or GTD, is a system for getting organised and staying productive. It may seem complicated on the outside, but the end goal is to spend less time doing the things you have to do so you have more time for the things you want to do. Let’s break it down and see how you can apply a simplified version to your life.