Top Stories time management
- The Biggest Wastes Of Time We Regret When We Get Older
- Time Management Tips From The Busiest Person I Know
- How Tracking What I Do Helped Me Find Better Work-Life Balance
- How To Speed Up Your Morning Routine And Get Out The Door On Time
- How To Fit Volunteering Into Your Packed Schedule
- 'Good Enough' Isn't Always Good Enough
Mac: Taking regular breaks is crucial not only to your well-being but also to your output. There are plenty of apps out there to remind you to get up from your computer every now and then, but Aware is a little different in that it simply tells you how long you’ve been working.
If you’re feeling stuck on a project or your workflow just isn’t cutting it, it can be tough to figure out exactly what the problem is. This tool guides you through a series of questions and exercises to help pinpoint your productivity problem.
We’re bombarded with distractions all day, and it’s simple enough to block them out. However, most of the time, we avoid these distractions only to replace them with additional work. Instead of making yourself busier, dare to be bored.
A lot of people think frugality is about saving money at the cost of your time: you spend all day clipping coupons just to save a couple bucks on your groceries. That’s not frugal at all. Your time is precious — more precious than money — and true frugality is about using both your time and money wisely. Here’s how.