Top Stories time management
- The Biggest Wastes Of Time We Regret When We Get Older
- Time Management Tips From The Busiest Person I Know
- How Tracking What I Do Helped Me Find Better Work-Life Balance
- How To Speed Up Your Morning Routine And Get Out The Door On Time
- How To Fit Volunteering Into Your Packed Schedule
- 'Good Enough' Isn't Always Good Enough
We all struggle with time management, and we all want to know the best ways to conquer our schedules. In this video, Dan Ariely, a behavioural economics professor at Duke University and friend of Lifehacker, says the calendar definitely isn’t one of them.
Distractions aren’t ideal for most tasks, but they serve a purpose when it comes to brainstorming. 99U suggests a simple rule of thumb: embrace distractions when it comes to generating ideas; embrace focus when it comes to implementing ideas.