Top Stories time management
- How To Make The Most Of Your Momentum When Getting Things Done
- Top 10 Unpleasant Daily Experiences You Can Make More Enjoyable
- How To Craft An Information Diet That Actually Works
- Time Assets And Debts: A Different Way To Think About Productivity
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
- The Freelancer's Guide To Time Management
Some of us watch a lot of TV. We may read more articles than we need to (the irony is not lost on me here). We go on Twitter to kill our boredom. By consuming information more carefully and treating it like food for our minds (which it is), we can do it in a way that actually works without completely cutting it out of our lives.