Top Stories time management
- How To Speed Up Your Morning Routine And Get Out The Door On Time
- How To Fit Volunteering Into Your Packed Schedule
- 'Good Enough' Isn't Always Good Enough
- Five Common Misconceptions About Productivity That Can Hold You Back
- Stop Playing The Victim With Your Time Management
- How To Make The Most Of Your Momentum When Getting Things Done
We all want to work smarter, but are we getting ahead or just spinning our wheels? You might hear someone say they work best under pressure, but that might be am empty claim to justify procrastination. Here are some common productivity lies that we tell ourselves that hinder more than help our work.
In budgeting, we often recommend making savings or paying your bills automatic. You can use the same strategy with your time to build better habits and avoid losing so much of your time.
When it comes to managing your time, many people feel like they have a crushing number of requests coming at them that make them a victim to their circumstances. “There’s always too much to do. Everyone just keeps piling more work on me.” Sound familiar? If so, you’re not alone, but you should stop playing the victim and own the situation.