Top Stories time management
- How Tracking What I Do Helped Me Find Better Work-Life Balance
- How To Speed Up Your Morning Routine And Get Out The Door On Time
- How To Fit Volunteering Into Your Packed Schedule
- 'Good Enough' Isn't Always Good Enough
- Five Common Misconceptions About Productivity That Can Hold You Back
- Stop Playing The Victim With Your Time Management
Deciding what you want to do with your time can be hard. It requires commitment and forethought that many of us get overwhelmed by. The problem is, if you don’t prioritise what you want to do with your time, someone else will have something for you to do with it before long, and you might not like it.
Making the most of your time is great — we’re obviously fans of it. But sometimes, the better you get at optimising your time, the more work you take on. This can be frustrating, making you feel no more efficient or less stressed than you did before. Instead of trying to manage your time, learn to say no to yourself.