Top Stories time management
- How To Teach Your Team Efficient Time Management
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
- 10 Lessons I Learned From A Year Of Productivity Experiments
- How To Have A Meeting That Isn't A Complete Waste Of Time
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
We’ve talked before about how you can divide your time into 15-minute blocks to get a handle on your schedule. Chances are you can spare at least one for self-improvement, so make it official.
The above record player was designed by Dieter Rams, whose style of minimalism has become iconic (not to mention, a style that heavily influenced Apple). The concept behind this brand of minimalism applies not only to making hardware, but to our lives: if something doesn’t have a purpose, get rid of it.