Top Stories time management
- 'Good Enough' Isn't Always Good Enough
- Five Common Misconceptions About Productivity That Can Hold You Back
- Stop Playing The Victim With Your Time Management
- How To Make The Most Of Your Momentum When Getting Things Done
- Top 10 Unpleasant Daily Experiences You Can Make More Enjoyable
- How To Craft An Information Diet That Actually Works
Once upon a time, perfectionism was the mark of good work, but the truly productive people of the world have come to learn it’s best to settle for “good enough”. That’s fine when you’re making small decisions, such as picking which toothbrush to buy. As a lifestyle choice, it’s rubbish that keeps you from being great.
We all want to work smarter, but are we getting ahead or just spinning our wheels? You might hear someone say they work best under pressure, but that might be am empty claim to justify procrastination. Here are some common productivity lies that we tell ourselves that hinder more than help our work.