Top Stories time management
- The Biggest Wastes Of Time We Regret When We Get Older
- Time Management Tips From The Busiest Person I Know
- How Tracking What I Do Helped Me Find Better Work-Life Balance
- How To Speed Up Your Morning Routine And Get Out The Door On Time
- How To Fit Volunteering Into Your Packed Schedule
- 'Good Enough' Isn't Always Good Enough
Commuting doesn’t have to be a waste. There are plenty of ways to get more out of it. If you’re curious, though, this calculator tells you just how much time and money you’ll spend commuting in your lifetime.
Most of us could do with some improvements to our daily routine. Because nothing much changes during the work week, it’s easy to slip on ‘autopilot’ and sleepwalk through each day. Instead, you should be adding order to all this monotony — from your morning routine to the daily commute home. This infographic contains 44 ways to hack the daily grind.
You’re overwhelmed at work. You have a ton of projects piling up at home and your calendar is packed with overdue tasks. To make room for all of this stuff, you skip lunch, stop going to the gym and forget about your social life entirely. When we’re stressed, self care is usually the first thing to go. And that only makes things worse.