Top Stories teched 2012
- TechEd Australia 2012: The Wrap-Up Video
- The Myth Of The Windows Server 2012 Interface
- How To Build A Windows 8 App In 24 Hours [Video]
- Five Reasons The Windows 8 UI Might Not Suck
- Handy Strategies For Server Upgrading, Virtualisation And Cloud Deployment
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Blogger Competition: We Have Our Winners!
After great contributions at TechEd Australia 2012 from our Windows Server 2012 bloggers David Klemke, Terry Lynch and Craig Naumann, we faced the unenviable task of picking the ultimate winner, who will become the official Windows Server 2012 blogger for Australia. It wasn’t an easy task, but the accolade goes to . . .
Windows Server: The Windows 8 interface redesign is controversial, so it’s not surprising that some people are complaining about its appearance on Windows Server 2012 as well. There are arguments for and against that interface, but in a server context, those criticisms almost entirely miss the mark for a more fundamental reason.