Top Stories tasks
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
- The Freelancer's Guide To Time Management
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
- The Most Common Two-Minute Emails You Can Deal With Right Away
Have you ever noticed how easy it is to make a to do list, but how much harder it is to actually finish it? Prioritisation makes a huge difference when it comes to actually completing that task list. The trick is to be as ruthless as you can stand.
iOS/Android/Web: Any.do is one of our favourite to-do apps, and Any.do 2.0 promises to make it even better. The new update includes tools to manage family and household to-dos, work and team projects, voice notes and attachments, and a premium tier that adds much-desired features, such as customisable recurring tasks.
Web: GTDNext is a to-do list web app that makes it easy to manage your tasks based on the principles of the Getting Things Done (GTD) productivity method, especially if you’re new to it.
Warren Buffett might best be known for his financial advice (which is usually very simple), but we might also learn a few things from him about productivity and achieving our goals. Scott Dinsmore of Live Your Legend relates a story about Buffett in which he gave a friend advice on how to figure out and achieve goals.