Top Stories tasks
- Productivity 101: How To Use Personal Kanban To Visualise Your Work
- How To Organise Your Entire Life With Trello
- Top 10 Unpleasant Daily Experiences You Can Make More Enjoyable
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
- The Freelancer's Guide To Time Management
iOS: Mail Pilot was a handy email app that allowed you to turn your emails into tasks so you could remember to deal with them. It was useful, but it was also a little clunky to use. Mail Pilot 2 fixes most of those problems by adding a lot of gestures.
Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun. But this visual list tool can do so much more, whether you’re organising work projects, family chores, travel plans or just about anything else. Here are some ways to put Trello to use for managing your entire life.
We’ve all probably heard of the somewhat questionable 10,000-hour rule of practice. If that seems too daunting, try breaking down skills and working on each sub-task for one to three sessions.