Top Stories tasks
- The 10 Things I've Learned About How To Actually Be Productive
- Productivity 101: How To Use Personal Kanban To Visualise Your Work
- How To Organise Your Entire Life With Trello
- Top 10 Unpleasant Daily Experiences You Can Make More Enjoyable
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
Android/iPhone: TickTick is a powerful syncing to-do manager that’s seen a lot of improvement since its launch. Today, it’s getting a handful of new features.
Sometimes checking email first thing in the morning helps you get it over with and focus on more important tasks. However, there’s an equally compelling case against checking email first thing. If you work better ignoring your inbox in the morning, you’ll want to make sure you steer clear on Friday mornings in particular.
Starting on a big, important task first thing in the morning is sound advice for most people. But if you’re a serious procrastinator, easing into the day with a few baby steps might be more effective.