Top Stories tasks
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- Marie Curie's Best Productivity Tricks
- How To Inflate Tasks And Extend Due Dates
- Seven Ways To Manage Email So It Doesn't Manage You
- Why Some Of The World's Most Productive People Have Empty Schedules
- Not Just Another Notes App: Why You Should Use Google Keep
We’ve been fans of the to-do app Wunderlist for years. It won us over from the start with its minimalist, easy-to-use design, and every update brought even better features. Wunderlist was also selected as Apple’s 2013 App of the Year. We caught up with founder and CEO Christian Reber to find out how one of our favourite apps came to life.
Todoist has rolled out a big update to its popular to-do app. Todoist Next (which brings the app to version 3.0) is a complete rewrite, bringing major features such as shared collaboration, visual scheduling and a revamped interface across all platforms.
iPhone: Sometimes, your iPhone’s camera is best used as tool to accent your to-do lists. Whether that means snapping a picture of the exact size bulb you need for your lamp or a goofy sign you want to send to a friend, not all photos need to stay on your camera roll forever. Shoots & Leaves is an app that automatically uploads a snapshot to the web so you don’t have to worry about it.