Top Stories tasks
- The 10 Things I've Learned About How To Actually Be Productive
- Productivity 101: How To Use Personal Kanban To Visualise Your Work
- How To Organise Your Entire Life With Trello
- Top 10 Unpleasant Daily Experiences You Can Make More Enjoyable
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
Starting on a big, important task first thing in the morning is sound advice for most people. But if you’re a serious procrastinator, easing into the day with a few baby steps might be more effective.
As much as we enjoy digital tools, there’s something to be said for the simplicity of good, old-fashioned pen and paper. Instead of picking one or the other for your note-taking and day-to-day tasks, get the best of both worlds with The Medium Method.
If you like the simplicity of Clear, but want a to-do list that’s more schedule-oriented, Sorted might be the task-juggling app you’ve always wanted.