Top Stories tasks
- The 10 Things I've Learned About How To Actually Be Productive
- Productivity 101: How To Use Personal Kanban To Visualise Your Work
- How To Organise Your Entire Life With Trello
- Top 10 Unpleasant Daily Experiences You Can Make More Enjoyable
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
Every discussion about standing desks today is an argument over whether they’re healthier than sitting all day, or whether those health benefits are bullshit. None of that is important to me. What is, however, is that my standing desk made me more productive, more creative and overall more active. That’s all I want from it.
Staying productive is all about limiting your distractions. But you can’t keep within your limits until you define them for yourself. That’s where an attention charter comes in.
iOS: With all the little tasks you have to accomplish every day, sometimes it helps to keep things simple. 3 Wins challenges you to complete three basic tasks every day.