Top Stories tasks
- Top 10 Unpleasant Daily Experiences You Can Make More Enjoyable
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
- The Freelancer's Guide To Time Management
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
Being stuck can be draining. You may feel like you can grasp the problem if you spent just a little more time on it. Unfortunately, the next thing you know, you’ve wasted hours making little progress. Next time, if you’re stuck and about to give up, spend just 15 more minutes on it — then ask for help.
iOS: To-do lists can help you focus, but they’re primarily an individual activity. Complete is a to-do list that harnesses the power of others to keep you accountable and motivated.