Top Stories tasks
- The 10 Things I've Learned About How To Actually Be Productive
- Productivity 101: How To Use Personal Kanban To Visualise Your Work
- How To Organise Your Entire Life With Trello
- Top 10 Unpleasant Daily Experiences You Can Make More Enjoyable
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
If you like the simplicity of Clear, but want a to-do list that’s more schedule-oriented, Sorted might be the task-juggling app you’ve always wanted.
Every discussion about standing desks today is an argument over whether they’re healthier than sitting all day, or whether those health benefits are bullshit. None of that is important to me. What is, however, is that my standing desk made me more productive, more creative and overall more active. That’s all I want from it.