Top Stories task management
- The Freelancer's Guide To Time Management
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
- The Most Common Two-Minute Emails You Can Deal With Right Away
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Getting Things Done (GTD) Philosophy
For many of us, pen and paper are our preferred tools to capture our thoughts, set goals and remember tasks. If that describes you, you’ll probably love this index card organising system.
iOS/Android: Todoist, one of our favourite to-do list apps, took the wraps off location-based reminders today. Now you can create to-dos that trigger reminders when you enter or leave a specific area. Remembering pick up milk when you pass the supermarket has never been easier.
According to GTD methodology, if something takes you less than two minutes, you should do it immediately — any more, and it goes on your to-do list. Here are some of the most common two-minute emails that you can spot from their subject line.