Top Stories task management
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
- The Freelancer's Guide To Time Management
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
- The Most Common Two-Minute Emails You Can Deal With Right Away
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
Web: GTDNext is a to-do list web app that makes it easy to manage your tasks based on the principles of the Getting Things Done (GTD) productivity method, especially if you’re new to it.
Warren Buffett might best be known for his financial advice (which is usually very simple), but we might also learn a few things from him about productivity and achieving our goals. Scott Dinsmore of Live Your Legend relates a story about Buffett in which he gave a friend advice on how to figure out and achieve goals.
Knowing how long a task takes helps avoid procrastination and meet deadlines. To get better at estimating times, download and print this free to-do sheet.
We like plain text to-do lists around here, but they naturally limit you a bit. Yipgo mitigates this by keeping the text-only interface but allowing you to designate to-dos, appointments and more with certain formats. It will then compile all the important stuff into an agenda view for you.