Top Stories task management
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
- The Freelancer's Guide To Time Management
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
- The Most Common Two-Minute Emails You Can Deal With Right Away
- 10 Tasks You Should Never Put On The Back Burner
There are all sorts of to-do list managers out there. If you use one, chances are you have a reminder set to appear on your phone first thing in the morning. For better results, consider moving that reminder to later in the day.
For many of us, pen and paper are our preferred tools to capture our thoughts, set goals and remember tasks. If that describes you, you’ll probably love this index card organising system.
iOS/Android: Todoist, one of our favourite to-do list apps, took the wraps off location-based reminders today. Now you can create to-dos that trigger reminders when you enter or leave a specific area. Remembering pick up milk when you pass the supermarket has never been easier.