Top Stories task management
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- Marie Curie's Best Productivity Tricks
- How To Inflate Tasks And Extend Due Dates
- Seven Ways To Manage Email So It Doesn't Manage You
- Why Some Of The World's Most Productive People Have Empty Schedules
- Not Just Another Notes App: Why You Should Use Google Keep
The to-do list is something we come back to time and again here at Lifehacker. We’ve shown you how to get back to basics to make your to-do list worthwhile, but we keep coming across new tips like sorting your list by emotion to give yourself motivation.
Chrome: OverTask helps you organise your research, find websites that can help you get things done, and stay focused on those to-dos and avoid distractions. You can use it to fire up all the tabs related to paying your bills, finding the perfect gift, researching a paper or organising a project.
Our favourite to-do list app, Wunderlist, has had some syncing issues over the past few months. Luckily, they’re very easy to fix. Here’s how.