Top Stories task management
- Productivity 101: How To Use Personal Kanban To Visualise Your Work
- How To Organise Your Entire Life With Trello
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
- The Freelancer's Guide To Time Management
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- Productivity 101: A Primer To The Pomodoro Technique
There’s a solid case to be made for going public with your goals. You can use the same method with your to-do list, and beyond the accountability factor, writing your list for someone else can help you make it more succinct and efficient.
If you like the simplicity of Clear, but want a to-do list that’s more schedule-oriented, Sorted might be the task-juggling app you’ve always wanted.
I’ve tried dozens of solutions to clean up my inbox, and so far, the Sortd Chrome extension comes closest to helping me use and organise email the way I work. Sortd transforms Gmail into a drag-and-drop workspace with columns of customisable lists. It’s like life-organising webapp Trello, but for email.
Mac: Wunderlist, our favourite to-do app for OS X, got an update today with a few great new features, including a new shortcut for creating to-dos, smart due dates and a new shortcut for search.