- All About The Best Ways To Use LinkedIn
- Already Watched The First 4 Game Of Thrones Episodes? You've Failed
- How To Recover From An Unproductive Day Like It Never Happened
- Which Aussie Streaming Service Has The Most Box Office Hit Movies?
- How To Deal With Shape-Shifting Malware
- Emotional Intelligence: The Social Skills You Weren't Taught In School
Data breaches have sadly become more common, though organisations are slowly beginning to learn the best way to handle them. Rather than hide the fact from those affected, Linux Australia has provided an extremely detailed and transparent account to its members explaining how its servers were hacked, what information was taken and how it has responded.
With the recent data retention shenanigans, you might have put serious thought into setting up a VPN (if you’re not already for circumventing geo-blocks). If you’re still considering your options, Private Internet Access is currently offering a good deal on two-year subscriptions.
Still using a four digit passcode to lock your iPhone? You should probably change that to a complex passcode, thanks to a new hardware hack.
Even if you’ve switched to another torrent client (or just an older version of uTorrent), now’s the time to make sure there are no hidden Bitcoin miners hogging your idle system resources. You’ll have to dive into your registry and file system, but a little effort is worth the peace of mind.