- Why Chrome Uses So Much Freaking RAM
- How To Avoid Being 'Catfished' While Online Dating
- Why Trying To Be 'Authentic' At Work May Be Holding You Back
- How To Migrate From An Old NAS To A New One Overnight With rsync
- Why We Should Be Teaching Kids To Code
- Crapware Is A Horrible Problem And It's All Our Fault
The way we talk to people about making changes in their lives has a huge impact on whether they will be open to our feedback. Whether you’re confronting a loved one about substance abuse, a destructive behaviour, or any emotionally charged issue, utilising positive communication can affect how you are heard.
Recently, a slew of reports have popped up showing how fitness apps are logging and selling off your data to ad companies, city planners and others. By their nature, these apps have a lot of sensitive personal data about you that you might not want out in the world. Let’s take a look at what’s going on.