- How To Choose Proper DIY Workwear For Comfort And Protection
- How To Talk About Race With Your Kids
- How To Get Back On Track After Disappointing Yourself
- Nine Quotes From Stoic Philosophers For Happier Days
- What I Wish I Knew When I Started My Career As A Software Developer
- Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Small Business Advice
The way we talk to people about making changes in their lives has a huge impact on whether they will be open to our feedback. Whether you’re confronting a loved one about substance abuse, a destructive behaviour, or any emotionally charged issue, utilising positive communication can affect how you are heard.
Recently, a slew of reports have popped up showing how fitness apps are logging and selling off your data to ad companies, city planners and others. By their nature, these apps have a lot of sensitive personal data about you that you might not want out in the world. Let’s take a look at what’s going on.