- Remote Play Stress-Test: We Play Destiny On A Smartphone
- Taste Test: McDonald's UK Crisscut Fries
- How To Install The Windows 10 Technical Preview Right Now
- Seven Ways To Be A Good Employee And Make Your Boss Happy
- Taste Test: What Does 'Green' Coke Made From Stevia Leaves Taste Like?
- How To Perfect Work/Life Balance (Without Quitting Your Job)
The way we talk to people about making changes in their lives has a huge impact on whether they will be open to our feedback. Whether you’re confronting a loved one about substance abuse, a destructive behaviour, or any emotionally charged issue, utilising positive communication can affect how you are heard.
Recently, a slew of reports have popped up showing how fitness apps are logging and selling off your data to ad companies, city planners and others. By their nature, these apps have a lot of sensitive personal data about you that you might not want out in the world. Let’s take a look at what’s going on.