- Career Spotlight: What I Do As A Software Architect
- You Don't Need To Spend Hours In The Gym To Lose Weight
- How To Deal With Science Deniers
- How Cisco Turned Stephen Hawking Into A Hologram
- How To Deal With The Most Embarrassing Dating Moments
- How The Last Two Digits Of A Price Can Show You're Desperate To Sell
The way we talk to people about making changes in their lives has a huge impact on whether they will be open to our feedback. Whether you’re confronting a loved one about substance abuse, a destructive behaviour, or any emotionally charged issue, utilising positive communication can affect how you are heard.
Recently, a slew of reports have popped up showing how fitness apps are logging and selling off your data to ad companies, city planners and others. By their nature, these apps have a lot of sensitive personal data about you that you might not want out in the world. Let’s take a look at what’s going on.