- Windows 10 Launch Day: Everything You Need To Know
- How To Choose The Right Laptop Or Desktop For Your Business
- Is Your Organisation Upgrading To Windows 10?
- How To Live A Rich Modern Life Without Much Debt
- Planhacker: Best Prepaid Mobile Data Plans Under $50
- Taste Test: The McDonald's Bunless Beef Double
Would you be able to defend yourself and your loved ones if someone were to physically attack you? It’s a question most of us don’t want to consider, but violence is, unfortunately, a fact of life. Thankfully, regardless of strength, size or previous training, anyone can learn several effective self-defence techniques. Here’s how to prepare for and stay safe in common real-world violent situations.
The way we talk to people about making changes in their lives has a huge impact on whether they will be open to our feedback. Whether you’re confronting a loved one about substance abuse, a destructive behaviour, or any emotionally charged issue, utilising positive communication can affect how you are heard.
Recently, a slew of reports have popped up showing how fitness apps are logging and selling off your data to ad companies, city planners and others. By their nature, these apps have a lot of sensitive personal data about you that you might not want out in the world. Let’s take a look at what’s going on.