- These Are The Toughest IT Roles To Fill In Australia
- How To Beat The Sunday Night Blues And Get More Out Of Your Weekend
- How To Rebuild Your Finances After Draining Your Emergency Fund
- Netflix's Game Of Thrones Alternatives Are Downright Weird
- What To Do When A Co-Worker Becomes Your New Boss
- Tricks And Downloads That Make Netflix Even More Awesome
The way we talk to people about making changes in their lives has a huge impact on whether they will be open to our feedback. Whether you’re confronting a loved one about substance abuse, a destructive behaviour, or any emotionally charged issue, utilising positive communication can affect how you are heard.
Recently, a slew of reports have popped up showing how fitness apps are logging and selling off your data to ad companies, city planners and others. By their nature, these apps have a lot of sensitive personal data about you that you might not want out in the world. Let’s take a look at what’s going on.