- What Are The Best Reward Credit Cards In Australia?
- How To Handle A Toxic Work Environment
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Firefighters
- Hump Day Deals: $3 Eagle Boys Pizzas, $130 Off Surface 2, Cheap Whisky
- 24 Key Network Threats To Watch Out For Right Now
- Managing Your Business Finances For Growth
The way we talk to people about making changes in their lives has a huge impact on whether they will be open to our feedback. Whether you’re confronting a loved one about substance abuse, a destructive behaviour, or any emotionally charged issue, utilising positive communication can affect how you are heard.
Recently, a slew of reports have popped up showing how fitness apps are logging and selling off your data to ad companies, city planners and others. By their nature, these apps have a lot of sensitive personal data about you that you might not want out in the world. Let’s take a look at what’s going on.