- The Best Extensions To Make Google Maps Even More Awesome
- Why Microsoft Is Dumping Support For Windows 8.1
- The Best Apps For Any Kind Of Writing
- The Many Things You Can Do With A Middle Click On Your Mouse
- Big Data And The Personalised Pricing Trap
- How To Buy A Used Smartphone Without Getting Screwed
Dear Lifehacker, How can I gain more hours in the day by sleeping less, without any hideous side-effects? Since I was a kid I’ve always felt that sleeping, thought necessary, was time that could be spent in more fulfilling ways. We exist for only a blink of an eye, and every moment counts, so I would rather spend those six hours a day on something else instead of inert in a bed. What can a person legally and safely do to massively reduce, or even eliminate, the need for sleep? Thanks, Sleep Skimper
The Australian Bureau of Statistics has released the results from its 2011-2012 national health survey which focuses on chronic diseases. Among the sobering results is the fact that approximately one third of Australian adults suffer from high levels of cholesterol, while over 60% are overweight or obese.