- 10 Animated Movies To Watch With Your Kids These School Holidays
- Which Phone Companies And ISPs Had The Most Complaints?
- How To Say No To Anyone (Even A Good Friend)
- All The Animals In The Azure Australia Assembly
- Taste Test: McDonald's Sweet Potato Wedges
- How Big Food Wants To Trick You Over Package Sizes
The way we talk to people about making changes in their lives has a huge impact on whether they will be open to our feedback. Whether you’re confronting a loved one about substance abuse, a destructive behaviour, or any emotionally charged issue, utilising positive communication can affect how you are heard.
Recently, a slew of reports have popped up showing how fitness apps are logging and selling off your data to ad companies, city planners and others. By their nature, these apps have a lot of sensitive personal data about you that you might not want out in the world. Let’s take a look at what’s going on.