- What To Do When You Find Out A Coworker Makes More Money
- Deleting Online Accounts: Why You Should Bother To Clean Up Your Clutter
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- The Amount Of Sleep You Should Get At Night To Be Happiest The Next Day
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- Lifehacker's Most Scrumptious Hamburger Posts
The warm weather in the northern hemisphere means the start of US music festival season, where all of your favourite bands play their hits for throngs of revellers. If you don’t want to spend a fortune on airfares or can’t stand the crowds, there are alternatives. Here’s how to bring a little of that experience home so you can enjoy it from the comfort of your couch.
Hi LH. I recently received an email from my ISP on behalf of ip-echelon.com with the subject: ‘Unauthorized Distribution of the Copyrighted Motion Picture’, claiming I’d been responsible for an illicit download. I live in a share house of four, with the internet in my name. The date of this alleged incident happened on a week when I was away interstate.
The best thing about owning a media centre is that you’re in control and can watch whatever you want at a time that suits you. Unfortunately, you also end up with the hassle of troubleshooting your system when plug-ins break, files won’t play, and nothing seems to work properly. Here’s how to take an home theatre PC (HTPC) that’s driving you crazy and whip it back into shape so you can enjoy the show.