- These Are The Toughest IT Roles To Fill In Australia
- How To Beat The Sunday Night Blues And Get More Out Of Your Weekend
- How To Rebuild Your Finances After Draining Your Emergency Fund
- Netflix's Game Of Thrones Alternatives Are Downright Weird
- What To Do When A Co-Worker Becomes Your New Boss
- Tricks And Downloads That Make Netflix Even More Awesome
Hi LH. I recently received an email from my ISP on behalf of ip-echelon.com with the subject: ‘Unauthorized Distribution of the Copyrighted Motion Picture’, claiming I’d been responsible for an illicit download. I live in a share house of four, with the internet in my name. The date of this alleged incident happened on a week when I was away interstate.
The best thing about owning a media centre is that you’re in control and can watch whatever you want at a time that suits you. Unfortunately, you also end up with the hassle of troubleshooting your system when plug-ins break, files won’t play, and nothing seems to work properly. Here’s how to take an home theatre PC (HTPC) that’s driving you crazy and whip it back into shape so you can enjoy the show.
There’s so many “new” media options out there — YouTube, blogs, podcasting, torrents — that it would be a brave soul who tried to calculate what the “new media” industry is worth. But the Boston Consulting Group has had a bash, calculating that Australians get $24 billion of “value” from new media, over and above what they actually pay for it.