- 5 Ways To Make Your Showers More Productive
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Getting Out Of Debt
- Six Issues To Consider When Planning A Big Data Project
- What To Do When Your Water Cooling Leaks Inside Your PC
- The Goldman Sachs Guide To Surviving The Christmas 'Silly Season'
- Accidental IT Pro #9: Holiday Subterfuge
Most people work a 9-to-5 job, Monday through Friday. That leaves a very specific amount of free time on the weekend and little during the week. David Cain, writing for the creative digital magazine Thought Catalog, argues that this specifically designed lifestyle funnels us into a pattern that makes us lazy, inactive consumers.