- How Often Do Australia's Streaming Services Refresh Their Content?
- Why Science Funding Should Go To People, Not Projects
- How To Hack Your Entire Life With Vegemite
- Lifehacker 101: How To Choose The Right VPN In Australia
- Why Are Universities Still Using PowerPoint?
- What To Do When You've Been In A Car Accident
Hi Lifehacker, I am currently in my first job out of university and recently I’ve been thinking about looking for a new job. All of my references from before this job are from employment during high school and university. Is it appropriate to use my current boss as a referee, and to ask for a reference from them?