- Taming The Mammoth: Stop Caring What Other People Think
- Why Being Idle Can Lead To Better Thinking
- Why We Fail To Turn Intentions Into Actions
- The Most Popular Smartphone Operating Systems Globally
- The Consumer Rights You Don't Have In Australia
- How To Get Useful Buying Information From Tech Rumours
Watermelon is delicious, and a great basis for summer drinks. Here’s a quick and fun way to make watermelon smoothies at an outdoor event where you may not have a blender. All you need is a cordless drill, a clean coat hanger, and a watermelon.
If you’re shopping for sunglasses and aren’t sure if they’re polarised, you can easily check by holding two identical pairs at 90 degree angles to each other.