- Taste Test: What Does 'Green' Coke Made From Stevia Leaves Taste Like?
- How To Perfect Work/Life Balance (Without Quitting Your Job)
- The Lost Art Of Candour In The Workplace
- How To Overcome The Guilt Of Financial Mistakes
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- The Three-Step Guide To Finding Satisfaction At Work
Watermelon is delicious, and a great basis for summer drinks. Here’s a quick and fun way to make watermelon smoothies at an outdoor event where you may not have a blender. All you need is a cordless drill, a clean coat hanger, and a watermelon.
If you’re shopping for sunglasses and aren’t sure if they’re polarised, you can easily check by holding two identical pairs at 90 degree angles to each other.