- Top 10 Time-Travel Movies To Stimulate Your Mind
- Expert Tips For Running Your Own Hackathon
- How To Stop Overthinking Everything And Find Peace Of Mind
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
- Taste Test: Can A $39.95 Coke Glass Really Improve The Taste?
- Lifehacker Pack For Chrome 2014: Our List Of The Essential Extensions
Watermelon is delicious, and a great basis for summer drinks. Here’s a quick and fun way to make watermelon smoothies at an outdoor event where you may not have a blender. All you need is a cordless drill, a clean coat hanger, and a watermelon.
If you’re shopping for sunglasses and aren’t sure if they’re polarised, you can easily check by holding two identical pairs at 90 degree angles to each other.