- Windows 10 Technical Preview Gets Its First Major Update
- Four Ways To Use Your Dark Side For Good (And Fight Evil In Others)
- Sneaky Ways To Save Money With Transport Smart Cards
- How To Cover Your Tracks When Snooping On Someone's Phone Or Computer
- Top 10 Ways To Be A Horrible Person On Social Media
- What Will Happen With Windows Server In 2015?
Watermelon is delicious, and a great basis for summer drinks. Here’s a quick and fun way to make watermelon smoothies at an outdoor event where you may not have a blender. All you need is a cordless drill, a clean coat hanger, and a watermelon.
If you’re shopping for sunglasses and aren’t sure if they’re polarised, you can easily check by holding two identical pairs at 90 degree angles to each other.