- When Windows 10 Will Be Released (And How To Plan For It)
- I Love This Philips Beard Trimmer Because Of The Built-In Vacuum
- 10 Key Lessons On How To Enhance Your Business
- What Will The 340,000 Australians Already Using Netflix Do Now?
- Game Of Thrones Is Foxtel's Most Legally Downloaded Show Ever
- Five Questions To Ask To Make ERP Suck Less
Watermelon is delicious, and a great basis for summer drinks. Here’s a quick and fun way to make watermelon smoothies at an outdoor event where you may not have a blender. All you need is a cordless drill, a clean coat hanger, and a watermelon.
If you’re shopping for sunglasses and aren’t sure if they’re polarised, you can easily check by holding two identical pairs at 90 degree angles to each other.