Top Stories storage
- Top 10 DIY Projects That Simplify Your Kitchen
- Skydrive To OneDrive: The Pros And Cons Of Microsoft's Switch
- How To Organise A Lot Of Clothing In Very Little Closet Space
- Solid-State Drives: Everything You Need To Know
- Not Everything Has To Run Faster
- This Infographic Shows You How To Organise Your Fridge
You don’t have to live large or have a huge garage to get your DIY on, but apartment dwellers and people in small spaces can often find it challenging to find room for tools or a flat space to work. This space-saving workbench handles both, and it’s easy to build yourself.
We thought Google Drive’s price drop was impressive (1TB for $US9.99 a month), but, heck, 1TB of space for $US2.50 a month is even better. That’s what MediaFire is offering now to celebrate its launch of new Windows and Mac desktop apps for syncing your files.
Synology NAS drives are popular, and they’re great for storing files on your home network, streaming media or backing up your computer. Left unchecked, however, those backups can fill up your available storage in a hurry.