Top Stories storage
- What Would The Tech Requirements For Metadata Retention Be?
- How To Make The Most Of An iPhone With Minimal Storage
- Top 10 DIY Projects That Simplify Your Kitchen
- Skydrive To OneDrive: The Pros And Cons Of Microsoft's Switch
- How To Organise A Lot Of Clothing In Very Little Closet Space
- Solid-State Drives: Everything You Need To Know
Mac: There are quite a few handy tools for analysing your Mac’s disk space, but they’re all pretty complex. Disk App simplifies things to make it easy to clear up space on your hard drive.
Last week, Western Digital announced a new line of hard drives, called “Ae”. Rather than targeting the average consumer, the drives are designed with cold storage in mind — that is, loading the disks with data and slotting them away for the long-haul. Sure, you could grab a bunch of large-capacity HDDs and be done with it, but like most off-the-shelf hardware, they’re not particularly specialised for this type of work, even though they might be “good enough” for most.
Many of us have bathroom counters with stacks of items piling up to create a mess. As we know, clutter affects your brain. ClevverTV shows how to make your own tiered tray with plates and candle holders to clear up counter space.