Top Stories storage
- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- How To Choose The Right Storage For Your Business
- How To Choose The Perfect Toolbox For Your DIY Needs
- How To Migrate From An Old NAS To A New One Overnight With rsync
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- Ask LH: How Long Will My Hard Drives Really Last?
Video: SD card readers and external hard drives can take up a lot of space on your desk and leave you with a mess of cords all over the place. Make a custom, single enclosure for your external drives that will look lovely on your desk.
A few weeks ago, Microsoft decided to downgrade its OneDrive online storage arrangements, which rubbed a number of its customers the wrong way. Since then, the vendor has backed down, just a tad bit. Existing OneDrive users can keep their 15GB storage limit. Here’s how it can be done.