Top Stories storage
- How To Migrate From An Old NAS To A New One Overnight With rsync
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- Ask LH: How Long Will My Hard Drives Really Last?
- How To Scan And Store All Your Business Documents
- Five Pegboard Alternatives That Make Storing Your Tools A Cinch
- Why Digital Storage Formats Are So Risky
Thanks to its partnership with Microsoft, Dropbox now lets you edit Office files you have stored in your Dropbox right in your browser via Office Online. When you view a Microsoft Word, Excel or Powerpoint document stored in Dropbox, just click the new Open button to open the file in Office Online and perform whatever edits you need.