Top Stories storage
- What Would The Tech Requirements For Metadata Retention Be?
- How To Make The Most Of An iPhone With Minimal Storage
- Top 10 DIY Projects That Simplify Your Kitchen
- Skydrive To OneDrive: The Pros And Cons Of Microsoft's Switch
- How To Organise A Lot Of Clothing In Very Little Closet Space
- Solid-State Drives: Everything You Need To Know
Corn starts losing its sweetness once it’s picked, so it’s best to eat it fresh. But America’s Test Kitchen has a way to store it for up to six months.
Windows/Android/iOS: To seamlessly switch gadgets, you need the files you were last working on to be available on the new device. Filelize makes this easy by automatically backing up any file you open to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or SkyDrive.
Dropbox is an awesome cloud storage service which integrates well with everything, but if you need more than the 2GB on the Free (plus whatever free extras you can scrounge) it can become expensive. So we’re happy to learn that Dropbox Pro has simplified its plans and expanded its storage: 1TB now costs $10.99 a month.
It’s definitely more complicated than a couple of hooks in the wall or under your desk, but this DIY headphone holder has a lot of personality. It’s made from a block of reclaimed wood, and, according to Instructables user mikeasaurus, it was pretty easy to make.