Top Stories storage
- How To Make A 118 Gigabyte Floppy Drive
- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- How To Choose The Right Storage For Your Business
- How To Choose The Perfect Toolbox For Your DIY Needs
- How To Migrate From An Old NAS To A New One Overnight With rsync
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
Do your sandwich a favour and do more than just toss it in a plastic baggie. Wrap it like this with a sheet of wax paper and keep it from getting crushed in your lunch bag. It won’t leak, it will stay dry and it’s perfect for eating on the go without a mess (or saving one half for later.)
iOS: Storage space on the iPhone and iPad fills up way too quickly. Here’s an odd, yet effective trick to reclaim several gigabytes of storage space in a few minutes.
The likes of Google, Microsoft, Apple, Dropbox, and Box are falling over themselves to offer you straightforward cloud storage and syncing services. If you’ve signed up for two or three of these apps, then you can easily combine them to create extra online copies of your files, just in case one of them goes down at an inopportune time.