Top Stories storage
- Skydrive To OneDrive: The Pros And Cons Of Microsoft's Switch
- How To Organise A Lot Of Clothing In Very Little Closet Space
- Solid-State Drives: Everything You Need To Know
- Not Everything Has To Run Faster
- This Infographic Shows You How To Organise Your Fridge
- Clear All Cached App Data At Once On Android
Dear Lifehacker, I never really took a close look at SkyDrive, but people tell me it’s really good. Is the new OneDrive service worth looking at? Is it better than something like Dropbox or Box? Or is it just a name change?
Well, that didn’t take long. Just three weeks after Microsoft announced it would changing the name of its cloud storage service from SkyDrive to OneDrive, the switch has taken effect. Here are the upsides and downsides of the move.