Top Stories storage
- How To Scan And Store All Your Business Documents
- Five Pegboard Alternatives That Make Storing Your Tools A Cinch
- Why Digital Storage Formats Are So Risky
- Consumer Drives Might Be More Reliable Than Enterprise Hard Drives
- What Would The Tech Requirements For Metadata Retention Be?
- How To Make The Most Of An iPhone With Minimal Storage
Thanks to its partnership with Microsoft, Dropbox now lets you edit Office files you have stored in your Dropbox right in your browser via Office Online. When you view a Microsoft Word, Excel or Powerpoint document stored in Dropbox, just click the new Open button to open the file in Office Online and perform whatever edits you need.
Storing bikes inside is tough, especially when you have more than two or three. This DIY solution will store up to six bikes against the wall, and still provide easy access without breaking the bank.
Tool storage is an ongoing battle (if you’re like me and learned to remove a tool every time you acquire a tool). Here’s another clever organisation method that will instantly sort out a messy tool chest.
Pegboard is a common sight in workshops and garages everywhere, but not everyone has the wall space or desire to install one. Here are a few pegboard alternatives that provide an accessible and safe place to store (and protect) your tools.