Top Stories storage
- How To Choose The Right Storage For Your Business
- How To Choose The Perfect Toolbox For Your DIY Needs
- How To Migrate From An Old NAS To A New One Overnight With rsync
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- Ask LH: How Long Will My Hard Drives Really Last?
- How To Scan And Store All Your Business Documents
Pegboards are handy tool organisers — everyone knows this. But they can hold much more than you think. Here’s how to build custom shelves and tool holders that will expand the functionality of your pegboard.
There are exceptions to the rule that you always “get what you pay for”. Indeed, there’s nothing better than getting a good deal on a quality product. As the prices on flash drives drop, opportunities to snag a bargain are everywhere, but just because a drive is marked as “USB 3.0″ doesn’t mean it’ll perform any better than an older 2.0 device.
Mason jars and shoeboxes are no way to store the random nuts, bolts and screws we accumulate over time. Invest in proper organisers before your next DIY project, and you’ll save time and trips to the hardware store.
So you know what tools should be in your first tool kit, but where do you store them all? Here’s a range of toolbox options to store all of your tools.