Top Stories storage
- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- How To Choose The Right Storage For Your Business
- How To Choose The Perfect Toolbox For Your DIY Needs
- How To Migrate From An Old NAS To A New One Overnight With rsync
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- Ask LH: How Long Will My Hard Drives Really Last?
Organising workshop tools and materials is a constant struggle. If you have deep enough drawers, you can add sliding storage trays to maximise their capacity.
The storage market is in flux. Spinning drives are being usurped by flash storage and software defined storage is emerging as a challenger to purpose-built storage arrays. We spoke with Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Head of Storage in the Asia Pacific and Japan region, Phil Davis about what he’s seeing with storage technologies.